Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW 44 Days Of Hell – The Murder Of Junko Furuta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard about this story a couple years ago. Absolutely heartbreaking.

If anyone here condones any of what those animals did to that innocent girl please rope asap

If anyone here condones any of what those animals did to that innocent girl please rope asap

IMG 6287

I couldn’t care less for these 3D women getting tortured because if she was living a normal life she would look at me as a disgusting curry

elab

Her perception of us subhumans in a hypothetical would be irrelevant. Nobody deserves what she got...c'mon bro
she didn’t deserve it but I feel 0 empathy, I feel more sad for the girl in EMERGENCE than I do for her

If you approve of this, you deserve to suffer the same thing, and you probably will in Hell.
This, I guess I'm still human after all, I just hope normies don't succeed in taking this part of me too.

She deserved it. Why ? Because her family didn't revenge her. Didn't retaliate. Even her family don't care her. Why another people care her ? So I have no sympathy for her.

Living like pig , dying like pig.

So simple.

What a wicked, evil sentiment.

Based ricecels. I wanked.

One of the most brutal tortures iv'e ever heard of...damn

If you approve of this, you deserve to suffer the same thing, and you probably will in Hell.

this tbh tbh ngl

also I remember reading about this years ago when I was like 10 and had a book on all these crimes, Josef Fritzl is prob crazier srs

Status
Not open for further replies.