Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW 44 Days Of Hell – The Murder Of Junko Furuta

Status
Not open for further replies.
NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
(True story of a Japanese girl kidnapped and tortured by some Japanese thugs)

DAY 1: November 22, 1988: Kidnapped

Kept captive in house, and posed as one of boy’s girlfriend

Raped (over 400 times in total)

Forced to call her parents and tell them she had run away

Starved and malnutrition

Fed cockroaches to eat and urine to drink

Forced to masturbate

Forced to strip in front of others

Burned with cigarette lighters and set off fireworks in her ears, mouth, vagina

Foreign objects inserted into her vagina/anus including a still lit light-bulb

DAY 11: December 1, 1988: Severely beat up countless times

Face held against concrete ground and jumped on

Hands tied to ceiling and body used as a punching bag until her damaged internal organs made blood run from her mouth

Nose filled with so much blood that she can only breath through her mouth

Dumbbells dropped onto her stomach

Vomited when tried to drink water (her stomach couldn’t accept it)

Tried to escape and punished by cigarette burning on arms

Flammable liquid poured on her feet and legs, then lit on fire

Bottle inserted into her anus, causing injury

DAY 20: December10, 1988: Unable to walk properly due to severe leg burns

Beat with bamboo sticks

Fireworks inserted into anus and lit

Hands smashed by weights and fingernails kracked

Beaten with golf club

Cigarettes inserted into vagina and forced to drink her own urine as they laughed

Beaten with iron rods repeatedly

Winter; forced outside to sleep in balcony

Skewers of grilled chicken inserted into her vagina and anus, causing bleeding.

And yet she’d almost escaped. One time she reached the telephone—but one of the boys caught her just in time and ended the call for help. They punished her by taunting her with a candle flame and finally dousing her legs in lighter fluid and set her on fire, as punishment for trying to run away. She went into convulsions; the boys would later say that they thought she was faking the seizure. They set her on fire again, then put it out. She survived this round.

lastorturas001.jpg

DAY 30: Hot wax dripped onto face

Eyelids burned by cigarette lighter

Stabbed with sewing needles in chest area

Left nipple cut and destroyed with pliers

Hot light bulb inserted into her vagina

Heavy bleeding from vagina due to scissors insertion

Unable to urinate properly

Injuries were so severe that it took over an hour for her to crawl downstairs and use the bathroom

Eardrums severely damaged

Extreme reduced brain size

DAY 40: Begged her tortures to “kill her and get it over with”

January 1, 1989: Junko greets the New Years Day alone

Body mutilated

Unable to move from the ground

DAY 44: January 4, 1989: The four boys beat her mutilated body with an iron barbell, using a loss at the game of Mah-jongg as a pretext. She is profusely bleeding from her mouth and nose. They put a candle’s flame to her face and eyes.

Then, lighter fluid was poured onto her legs, arms, face and stomach, and then lit on fire. This final torture lasted for a time of two hours. Junko Furuta died later that day, in pain and alone. Nothing could compare 44 days of suffering she had to go through.

Ricecels are too brutal holy fuck

I know it well.

I never have fantasies of killing anyone except the animals that did this.

Compared to pussy westerners Asians go all the way in whatever they do.

Tbh if we're gonna pretend that we're not a bunch of degenerates and want to look good in the public eye then we can't be sharing this shit.
It was yourself that recently did an interview "making us look good", @NEETAndTidy, you think that's not gonna draw attention to us and .me?

Tbh if we're gonna pretend that we're not a bunch of degenerates and want to look good in the public eye then we can't be sharing this shit.
It was yourself that recently did an interview "making us look good", @NEETAndTidy, you think that's not gonna draw attention to us and .me?
I think sharing it is different than supporting it. It's an interesting case at the very least.

I think sharing it is different than supporting it. It's an interesting case at the very least.
Sure it is, but in what context?
Think like a fucking normie for a second, you see the same incel that said we're stable people who don't want to end every roastie on Earth sharing this kind of stuff, what are you gonna think?

These guys are great. I read this sometime a while ago. I think it was when I was reading about that girl that was raped and beaten by her adoptive mother and the neighborhood boyz. They even made a movie about it.

I'd like to get a girl-collection going.

*edit* Thanks for the hentai!

Last edited:
These guys are great. I read this sometime a while ago. I think it was when I was reading about that girl that was raped and beaten by her adoptive mother and the neighborhood boyz. They even made a movie about it.

img_6731-gif.42660

Holy fuck that's actually crazy.

If you approve of this, you deserve to suffer the same thing, and you probably will in Hell.

@Raiden

Last edited:
Want to deathnotemaxx so bad.

IMG 3761

Read about this years ago. JFL at humans.

pretty sure they're out in the free rn

Sure it is, but in what context?
Think like a fucking normie for a second, you see the same incel that said we're stable people who don't want to end every roastie on Earth sharing this kind of stuff, what are you gonna think?
At no point did I say this was a good thing. Simply shared an interesting read.
pretty sure they're out in the free rn
They are.

At no point did I say this was a good thing. Simply shared an interesting read.
Again, think like a normie.
You hear an incel saying we're not misogynists, etc. so you say "mhm, maybe they're not that bad, I'll check em out".
You see a thousand word rape-murder story with pictures.
What are you gonna think?

Again, think like a normie.
You hear an incel saying we're not misogynists, etc. so you say "mhm, maybe they're not that bad, I'll check em out".
You see a thousand word rape-murder story with pictures.
What are you gonna think?
I'd think "wow what a brutal story."
At no point did I say it was a good thing. You're thinking far too much into this.

That's like saying anyone who reads true crime books is pro murder. Its silly

just fucking lol @ caring what a bunch of normies think about a bunch of virgins on the internet. there is no making us look good at this point, when you mention the word incel to a normie they will associate it with a mass rapist murderer. just look at any site we’re if you talk bad about women they will call you incel. there is no going up only down.

I'd think "wow what a brutal story."
At no point did I say it was a good thing. You're thinking far too much into this.

That's like saying anyone who reads true crime books is pro murder. Its silly
Whatever man, I'm sorry, but it's not gonna go that way. Assume the worst, because the worst is usually what we get.
This shit is damaging.

Whatever man, I'm sorry, but it's not gonna go that way. Assume the worst, because the worst is usually what we get.
This shit is damaging.
I'd be more concerned about the idiots saying "Go ER" constantly.

I'd be more concerned about the idiots saying "Go ER" constantly.

*edit* Thanks for the hentai!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

fuark and i thought brazilians were bad

She deserved it. Why ? Because her family didn't revenge her. Didn't retaliate. Even her family don't care her. Why another people care her ? So I have no sympathy for her.

Living like pig , dying like pig.

So simple.

She deserved it. Why ? Because her family didn't revenge her. Didn't retaliate. Even her family don't care her. Why another people care her ? So I have no sympathy for her.

So simple.

tumblr_mnfz338CK51spjmjdo3_r1_400.gif

Ah, I've read about this case before. They made a movie based off of it that I've never been able to watch yet, mostly just because I'm too lazy and haven't been bothered to go out of my way to try and find it.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0434131/

So simple.
based

I love your posts

Imagine having your one shot at life end like this.

This is a fate worse than death.

Cucktears bait thread.
It's not pro crime. It's literally just a true crime story.

You guys say "Go ER" all day but a true crime story is too much? Jfl

Those tiny smarmy fuckers are high iq tbh.

Those fags will screencap some posts and post it on cuckitt to make us all look bad.
>3 guests
They're gonna do it regardless of what I say.

I dunno why anybody here gives a shit about this lady. Peoples' pleasures are built off of others suffering. That's the way of the world. You just have to hope you're on the right side!

The story of Sylvia Likens

Lester Likens agreed to pay Baniszewski $20 a week in exchange for her care of the Likens girls. Baniszewski, described by The Indianapolis Star as a "haggard, underweight asthmatic",[7] was suffering from depression and the stress of several failed marriages. When the weekly payment arrived late, Baniszewski beat the Likens girls on their bare buttocks with paddles.

Baniszewski soon focused her abuse exclusively on Sylvia. She accused her of stealing candy that she had bought, and humiliated her when she admitted that she once had a boyfriend. Baniszewski's daughter, Paula, who was pregnant at the time, kicked Likens in the genitals and accused her of being pregnant. Later medical examination proved that Likens was not pregnant and could not have been.[8]Baniszewski began allowing her older children to beat Likens and repeatedly push her down stairs for entertainment. During a church function, Baniszewski force-fed Likens a hot dog overloaded with condiments. Likens vomited afterwards, which she was later forced to consume. Baniszewski also accused Likens of prostitution and delivered misogynistic sermons about the filthiness of prostitutes and women in general.

Likens was later accused of spreading rumors within Arsenal Technical High School that Paula and Stephanie Baniszewski were prostitutes. This supposedly provoked Stephanie's boyfriend, Coy Hubbard, to physically attack Likens. Afterwards, Hubbard, and several other classmates and local boys visited the Baniszewski residence to assist Gertrude in abusing Likens. Baniszewski encouraged Hubbard, her children, and neighborhood children to torment Likens, including, among other things:

• Beating her
  • Starving her
  • Tying her up
  • Forcing her to eat feces and drink urine
  • Clubbing her with objects such as hair spray cans, dishes and bottles[9]
  • Using her as a practice dummy during violent judo sessions[10]
  • Clawing her back[11]
  • Lacerating her
  • Burning her body with lit cigarettes over 100 times[12]
  • Burning her with scalding water
  • Injuring her genitals[13]
  • Rubbing salt into her wounds
  • Forcing her to strip naked and insert an empty glass Coca-Cola bottle into her vagina[7][14]
Paula Baniszewski once beat Likens in the face with such force that she broke her own wrist. She later had to wear a cast, which she used to further beat Likens.[15][16]

Gertrude Baniszewski later forced Jenny to hit her sister, beating her if she did not comply.[17]

Meanwhile, Raymond and Phyllis Vermillion, a middle-aged couple who moved next door, saw Gertrude to be an ideal caretaker for their two children. They visited the Baniszewski residence on two occasions, where they witnessed Paula, with Gertrude's approval, abusing Likens and boasting about it in front of them.[18] The Vermillions refused to report the abuse to the authorities out of fear on both occasions.[19]

Baniszewski eventually forbade Likens from attending school after Likens confessed to having stolen a gym suit from the school when Baniszewski would not buy a gym suit for her. She brutally beat and whipped Sylvia and did the same for Jenny after remembering that she supposedly stole a tennis shoe. Baniszewski then switched the topic to the "evils" of premarital sex and brutally kicked Sylvia multiple times in her vagina. She also burned all of her fingers with matches and further whipped her.[20]

Likens eventually became incontinent due to the severity of the torture.[21] She was denied access to the bathroom and thus, was forced to urinate herself. As punishment for her incontinence, Baniszewski threw and locked her in the basement. Throughout her captivity, Baniszewski frequently, with the assistance of her children and their friends, restrained Likens in a bathtub filled with scalding water and rubbed salt onto her burns.[22] She was often kept naked and rarely fed. At times, Baniszewski and her twelve-year-old son John Jr. would make Likens eat her own feces, as well as urine and feces from the diaper of Gertrude Baniszewski's one-year-old son. She also made abusing Likens a pastime, charging the neighborhood children five cents to see the "display" of Likens' naked body and tie, beat, burn and mutilate her. Likens attempted to alert the neighbors for help by screaming and hitting the walls of the basement with a spade, ultimately to no avail.

The Likens sisters had no way to contact other family members to inform them of the abuse. Jenny, especially, struggled to do this since she was constantly threatened by Baniszewski that she would be abused and tortured next like her sister. She was also bullied by the neighborhood girls and beaten whenever she alluded to Sylvia's situation.[21] Early that summer, they saw their older sister, Diana, a couple of times at the local park. Diana was then 18 years old, married, and estranged from the rest of her family. Their parents had forbidden contact between the two. When her sisters finally had the chance to tell Diana about the punishments they were receiving, she assumed that seeing her was the reason why. They wished they could all live together, but at the time, they did not know they lived less than a mile and a half apart. Diana eventually learned that Sylvia and Jenny were staying at a home which was not their parents', and she attempted to visit them. She did not know the woman who answered the door, but later learned it was Gertrude Baniszewski. Baniszewski told her that the girls were not allowed to see her, and ordered Diana off her property. At one point, Diana secretly gave a starving Sylvia a sandwich. Sylvia remained silent about the matter but after Marie Baniszewski revealed it, Paula and Gertrude choked and paddled Sylvia before subjecting her to another scalding bath.[20] Shortly thereafter, a neighbor made an anonymous report, which prompted an in-home visit by a public health nurse. The nurse entered the home and made inquiries, but had no choice but to leave without further investigation. She told Baniszewski the report was about Likens; Baniszewski replied she had kicked Likens out of her house, and that her whereabouts were unknown. The nurse had no way of knowing that the subject of her inquiry was right below her in the basement.

Likens was often deprived of water. Jenny later speculated, during her court testimony, that Likens was unable to produce tears due to dehydration.[23]

On October 22, Likens was forced by John to eat a bowl of soup with her fingers. John quickly took away the bowl when Likens attempted to eat it. Baniszewski eventually allowed her to sleep upstairs, under the condition that she learned not to wet herself. That night, Likens whispered to Jenny to give her a glass of water before falling asleep.[24] On October 23, Baniszewski discovered that Likens had urinated herself. As punishment, Likens was forced to masturbate with an empty glass Coca-Cola bottle in front of Baniszewski's children. After that, she stripped Likens naked and carved the words "I'M A PROSTITUTE AND PROUD OF IT" onto Likens' abdomen with a heated needle.[25][24] When Baniszewski was unable to finish the branding, she had Richard Hobbs finish. Hobbs continued to brand Likens as Baniszewski calmly took Jenny to the groceries.[26] Hobbs and 10-year-old Shirley Baniszewski then used an iron poker in an attempt to burn the letter "S" into Likens' chest; the burn scar ended up looking like the number "3."[23] Baniszewski later taunted Likens about how she would never be able to marry a man due to the words carved onto her stomach. Likens was taken back to the basement, where Coy Hubbard arrived to tie her up and slam her body against the walls six to seven times. That night, Likens confided to her sister, "I'm going to die. I can tell".[27]The next day, Baniszewski woke Likens, then dictated a letter to her, intending to mislead her parents into believing that she had run away. The letter also tried to frame a group of anonymous boys for abusing and mutilating Likens after she supposedly agreed to have sexual relations with them. After Likens finished the letter, Baniszewski formulated a plan to have John Jr. and Jenny take Sylvia to a nearby forested area and leave her there to die.

On October 25, Likens tried to escape after overhearing Baniszewski's plan to blindfold her[23] and dump her body in Jimmy's Forest, a wooded area nearby. Likens fled to the front door but due to her extensive injuries, Baniszewski caught her in time. Likens was provided with toast but was unable to eat it due to her severe dehydration. Baniszewski shoved the toast into her mouth and struck her face several times with a curtain rod. She violently threw Likens into the basement and with the assistance of Hubbard, she tied and bludgeoned her until she was unconscious. Likens managed to recover but was unable to speak intelligibly and move her limbs properly. Likens tried to exit the basement but collapsed before she could make it to the stairs. Baniszewski crushed her head with her feet and stood there for several moments.[28]

On October 26, after multiple beatings, burnings, and scalding baths, Likens died of a brain hemorrhage, shock, and malnutrition.[7] She was 16 years old.

When Stephanie Baniszewski and Richard Hobbs realized that Likens was not breathing, Stephanie tried to give her mouth-to-mouth resuscitation. Banzisewski, however, shouted at them that Likens was "faking it".[29]

When Baniszewski finally realized that Likens was dead, she sent Hobbs to call the police from a nearby payphone. When police arrived, Gertrude Baniszewski handed them the letter she had forced Likens to write a few days previously. Before the police officers left the house, however, Jenny Likens approached them and said, "Get me out of here and I'll tell you everything."[30] Her statement, combined with the discovery of Likens' body, prompted the officers to arrest Gertrude, Paula, Stephanie and John Baniszewski, Richard Hobbs, and Coy Hubbard for murder. Other neighborhood children present at the time—Mike Monroe, Randy Lepper, Darlene McGuire, Judy Duke, and Anna Siscoe—were arrested for "injury to person".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.