Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 4'10 FTM troon

I think I was that tall when I was like 10 years old. That tranny will literally look like a child

Imagine voluntarily choosing nightmare mode. :feelshaha:

I think I was that tall when I was like 10 years old. That tranny will literally look like a child
I think unfortunately a lot of these ftm trannies are just larping, ftm is just another quirky foid identity for them like being a tomboy. I doubt they're gonna go through take T and cut their tits off jfl.

Do they sell them cut off titties somewhere?

They might make good mittens...

They could call them Tittens!

Fucking idiot made herself incel. Expect a new member in the forum :feelsseriously:

Is she like a small tomboy? :feelsmage:

I think unfortunately a lot of these ftm trannies are just larping, ftm is just another quirky foid identity for them like being a tomboy. I doubt they're gonna go through take T and cut their tits off jfl.
You can tell from the name it's just some perverted pooner trying to live out a boyish fantasy.

Trannies are easy to spot most of the times. I've seen a 5'6 "man" yet (she?) he has wide hips and proportions like a foid, and a feminine face. (You can never be sure tho) Regardless, trannies are cancer and should be sent to gulags.

That is one hell of a turbomanlet

Holy shit it's more over for that dumbfuck then myself lol

Remember, that ftms usually don't pass and so get the preferential treatment that all women benefit from; they are still perceptively women.

In the case that they pass, there's nothing waiting for a man who's 4 10 besides loneliness and rejection. They'll hit the eject button and stop taking the hormones if it gets to that point.

Imagine voluntarily choosing nightmare mode. :feelshaha:
Yep, and that's why I laugh my fucking ass off when these hoes transition. They live life on easy mode and give it up on their own!

Whenever someone feels dumb remember FTM troons exist