Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal 40 yo currycel and his friends (20 other curry and ricecels in their 40s)

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/17j5il6/worried_about_my_aging_friends/

My point is how can I try to help my friends get out of this negative funk. It's coming off as toxic to the point where I am having trouble interacting with them. I'm not big into going to clubs till 5 am like they are anymore. (Not that I was 20 years ago but I did it just to be part of the crew) I think just going to these places are making them worse off mentally.

Jfl imagine being a 40 yo curry or ricecel still trying to get laid at the club while getting mogged by 18 yo white Chads :lul:

Sigh asian men got low testosterone, still redpilled at age 40.

Its over for him and his friends.

Only white chads are allowed to spread genetics unless forced marriage..

Yes pub and parties are the worst places to be as ethnics. Only white men most of the time get to fk and take home women, ever noticed that? Its over.

The commenters are such a pathetic bunch of betas. They think its reasonable to expect a man in 40s to self improooov inorder to attract wominz

You should be allowed to be angry and hate foids at that age. I hate soy Reddit so much