Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 40 year old incel schizo talking to himself due to loneliness, IT noodlewhore get scared

• Thread starter Deleted member 40785
  • Start date
Deleted member 40785

Deleted member 40785

/calm/
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/t8u8xb/a_real_life_incident_with_an_incel_who_saw_me_and/

poor guy fuck this dumb noodlewhore, she probably fucked heaps of white chads and then settled for an asian male. She also seethed at my post about women being married as virgins

I think everyone talks to themselves right?

Fatcel = volcel

bet this didn't happen

bet this didn't happen
She just so happened to be verbally assaulted by a supposed misogynist on a bus while her boyfriend was not there, and also posts on IncelTear. I'd rather believe in fairytales, to be honest.

maybe it was @Fat Link in the bus?

That whore is the real schizo, nobody is going to read her larp

This must be what happens if you're Incel and refuse to kill yourself, making it all the way to 40.

Shit, he sounds like me in 11 years. It's a miracle he even functions well enough to travel around on a bus (sort of) rather than spending 100% of his time rotting in the fucking basement with his back to the cold hard cement floor.

Basado :feelsokman: this ‘alleged’ schizocel is too pure for this world

Of course that bitch took a picture of him to show him off like a freak on incel tears:feelsYall:

IT needs to be banned off reddit:feelsohh:

This must be what happens if you're Incel and refuse to kill yourself, making it all the way to 40.

Shit, he sounds like me in 11 years. It's a miracle he even functions well enough to travel around on a bus (sort of) rather than spending 100% of his time rotting in the fucking basement with his back to the cold hard cement floor.
Based for sperging Out , you have to have some Sort of Outlet but These fucking scums and cunts Dont get It.

Im fucking 27 , 39 will be My Maximum treshhold , there is still.hope left for some reason

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back