Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 4 Reasons Why Good Looking Guys Rarely Get the Girl They Want ( HAHHAHAHAHHAHA)

• Thread starter VirginAutistManlet
  • Start date
VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
How do people believe this shit? LMFAO :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

This guy basically makes a living selling a dream to delusional normies and bluepilled incels

CopeTV for PUA copers.

Chad always wins, he should make a video about that

Pic related, his delusional audience rating themselves LMFAO:feelshaha:

HAHAHAHHAHAH MEANWHILE WOMEN RATE 80% OF MEN BELOW AVERAGE:feelsohh:

MEANWHILE 60% OF THEM THINK THYERE ABOVE AVERAGE GOOD LOOKING LMFAOOOOOOO :feelskek:

Attachments

• 46346436.jpg
    46346436.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 175
Funny how they cope with shit like this but always try to fix their appearance and be as good looking as possible.But it's all about personality isn't it? :feelskek:

"Dan Bacon, dating and relationship expert" but this guy looks like a fucking cuck :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Not going to waste 20 minutes like that lmfao

Keep men bluepilled, make them slave away their lives

The comments..
Amit Mishra
Yeah I agree with him. I'm personally very handsome guy but I'm single for some strange reason.

(((64 guests)))

Last edited:
Ikr this is fucking hilarious :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
rofl

Im going through the comments right now and trolling every deluded bluepilled cuck :feelskek:
some comments from there - 'Confidence is a drug to women, but the conundrum is to exude confidence from within that is authentic. '
'Yeah I agree with him. I'm personally very handsome guy but I'm single for some strange reason. '
JFL

MEANWHILE 60% OF THEM THINK THYERE ABOVE AVERAGE GOOD LOOKING LMFAOOOOOOO :feelskek:
I bet you most of the voters didn't even hit puberty

rofl

Im going through the comments right now and trolling every deluded bluepilled cuck :feelskek:
some comments from there - 'Confidence is a drug to women, but the conundrum is to exude confidence from within that is authentic. '
'Yeah I agree with him. I'm personally very handsome guy but I'm single for some strange reason. '
JFL

Kek doing god work

"I'm what you'd call a Chad"

1 Reason Why Good Looking Guys (((Rarely Get the Girl They Want)))
they can fuck with any foid

Guestcels on sooweeside watch

How do people believe this shit? LMFAO :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

This guy basically makes a living selling a dream to delusional normies and bluepilled incels

Another paid shill...
I wonder how much shekels they gave him to produce this insane amount of disinformation.

rofl

JFL
Good job man :feelsokman:
Cucks are so deluded lmao

Funny how they cope with shit like this but always try to fix their appearance and be as good looking as possible.But it's all about personality isn't it? :feelskek:
Normies ARE subconsciously aware of the blackpill. Pretty much everyone is aware of the blackpill, just that usually only incels are the one consciously aware of it.

The thumbnail alone is enough to destroy my mood for the day. :feelsbadman::feelscry:

Very delusional bluepilled moron.

The guy in the video looks like a typical soyboy.

I wish I was famous, I wish I could spread the blackpill among normies, I wish I could become the new messiah of this unholy place.