Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why do girls scream when they get excited? (TikTok)

Pajeet simps are way worse, since you know pajeets are barely human so they would kill you if you even talked to a foid they like :feelskek:
Yeah. Pajeets simp for foids who want literally nothing to do with them.

"saar you can't say that about womans"

Then foids will still reject him for being a shitskin curry creep

They would since they are poojeetas and poojetas are big arab cock only
JFL at getting yelled at by poojas. You live in India?

And I don't think poojas are arab cock only. I never see arab men with poo girls

Yeah. Pajeets simp for foids who want literally nothing to do with them.

"saar you can't say that about womans"

Then foids will still reject him for being a shitskin curry creep
Saw a tiktok of a pajeet trying to propose to a white woman with a diamond ring in her car and all she could do was laugh at his face

JFL at getting yelled at by poojas. You live in India?

And I don't think poojas are arab cock only. I never see arab men with poo girls
From bangladesh

Poo's are obsessed over arab Man here

From bangladesh
Holy fuck so brutal. Bangladeshi are the most subhuman of all curries. That chink blood isn't helping at all
Poo's are obsessed over arab Man here
At least you live in Bangladesh where there aren't many arab men. But I was mlreso talking about actual Indian women from India. I don't usually see them simping for arab men

Holy fuck so brutal. Bangladeshi are the most subhuman of all curries. That chink blood isn't helping at all
Myanmar's rapefugees gave us subhuman chink genes which made us even more subhuman :feelsree:

I wish the rapefugees were white passing because unlike china we would actually fucked them and gotten rid of our subhuman genes

Saw a tiktok of a pajeet trying to propose to a white woman with a diamond ring in her car and all she could do was laugh at his face
have a link?

I remember seeing a pajeet proposing to a white girl at a Taylor Swift concert during "Love Story". She just turned away and looked embarrassed. Poor Pajeet

When a foid hears good news, they'll often scream at the top of their lungs. I can't fucking stand this. It's so goddamn annoying and it makes me want to deck them in the face.

Examples:

Why the fuck was that necessary? They didn't even say "yeaaaahh" or "let's gooooo" they just screamed like children.

Imagine if men squealed like this when receiving good news, society would rightly call them out for their faggotry.

We need to start A-bombing these events holy shit.

Also notice how every single one of them has the same reaction. More evidence that foid's are rarely ever unique. They are all carbon copies of one another. Totally interchangeable

Frat cuck: "yea bro I totally have a crush on Maddy from Alpha Delta Pi"

NIGGA WHICH ONE??? THEY'RE ALL THE SAME FUCKING PERSON!!!!

I guess in some sort of twisted way, this is a perk of rotting at home instead of off at college. I don't have to witness these annoying sluts in person.

Shabbbbbbat shalom

Also all the young girls (at least in my area) all dress the same. I'll typically see the copy and paste: black crop top, blue jeans, and white sneakers (usually air force 1s) combo all the time. These foids cannot be unique for the life of them
I want fuck white girl

When a foid hears good news, they'll often scream at the top of their lungs. I can't fucking stand this. It's so goddamn annoying and it makes me want to deck them in the face.

Examples:

Why the fuck was that necessary? They didn't even say "yeaaaahh" or "let's gooooo" they just screamed like children.

Imagine if men squealed like this when receiving good news, society would rightly call them out for their faggotry.

We need to start A-bombing these events holy shit.

Also notice how every single one of them has the same reaction. More evidence that foid's are rarely ever unique. They are all carbon copies of one another. Totally interchangeable

Frat cuck: "yea bro I totally have a crush on Maddy from Alpha Delta Pi"

NIGGA WHICH ONE??? THEY'RE ALL THE SAME FUCKING PERSON!!!!

I guess in some sort of twisted way, this is a perk of rotting at home instead of off at college. I don't have to witness these annoying sluts in person.

Stupid fucking sorwhority girls this is right wing cucks fault fuck them all right wingers should be burned alive for keeping Jew like me from touching white pussy

I have listened to the screeching of a foid child for two years in my apartment. I finally got so sick of it that I reported it to the housing company and child protective services. The awful screams have since died down but there is still high pitched whining which sucks to wake up to in the morning. I realize male children can also be annoying for whatever reason but their voice is less likely to disturb neighbors. I feel my rent should go down for every bullshit scream that I still have to bear. Fuck all foid noise.

It`s mating call for Chad to fuck them

Because they are obnoxious and small brained

Myanmar's rapefugees gave us subhuman chink genes which made us even more subhuman :feelsree:
Tbh you guys always had chink genes, but I get it
I wish the rapefugees were white passing because unlike china we would actually fucked them and gotten rid of our subhuman genes
Your leaders are white passing it seems. the woman who's killing Bangladeshi students is an iraqi

JfL she even has blue eyes

have a link?

I remember seeing a pajeet proposing to a white girl at a Taylor Swift concert during "Love Story". She just turned away and looked embarrassed. Poor Pajeet
I don't have it, but I'm pretty sure you can find it if you search enough. Maybe it's on twitter, lots of anti pajeet posts there now

that pregnancy test one can't be real, no way

sororitygirls are like a herd of sheep; all focused on the same thing, acceptance by a higher authority as if to validate their pathetic intellects, carnal needs and conformance to the ideal of tradwife in training. Dumbass chadjocks fill the fraternity houses intent on making a mate with these cheap little whorez, when in fact we could satisfy them or provide just as easily and probably better if they would only give us a chance. Failing that they deserve nothing more than our contempt and scorn.

remember when you was like 3or 4 and your mom gave you a new toy that made u really really happy and you scream
But as the years go by you start experiencing the hardness of life and even more as an incel.
You feel less and less exited about anything.
For foid the tuto mod doesn't stop this soon. So even a 30 yo foid can experience such reaction as she is low inhib bitch yes but also because they truly enjoy existence at the fullest

EDIT and obviously they are attention whore

Screenshot 20240829 204737 275

Also how they scream whenever they get slightly startled, or how they scream when they see something bad happen like a car crash. They have to make EVERYTHING about themselves

Also how they scream whenever they get slightly startled, or how they scream when they see something bad happen like a car crash. They have to make EVERYTHING about themselves
They go through life thinking their the main character

I don't have to witness these annoying sluts in person.
God, I don't know if I could stay sane listening to them. I actually just felt so irritated watching those videos. I don't know if I could even handle being Chad because I think I might be in prison for randomly assaulting a dumb foid. Listening to those two videos made me really glad to be an incel honestly, I hate foids so much it's unreal.