Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel 4 curry foids sexually assaulted prettyboy currycel

stalin22

stalin22

Banned
-

Normie overall but I guess he's chadlite for goblin standards.

Another day another suicidefuel post

I want to cut all of them and dump em in pieces

Machine Gun GIF

Hey it's ok man I didn't mean to make you feel bad it's just comedy posting
It’s not your fault I can’t handle reality

@anandkonda @Futurecell

just be street shitter law

Is truecels recording?

My mind went number after watching this I don't know what to say :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

More proof of just be ethnic is law.

Most of the us here mogs him to oblivion. This video was staged obviously and they were probably following a trend where they have to kiss the ugliest guy in the room

JFL. Yes a lot of you guys do. This guy is complete truecel. Deformed as fuck, and the foids were doing it just for fun. They wouldn’t match with him on tinder

Most of the us here mogs him to oblivion. This video was staged obviously and they were probably following a trend where they have to kiss the ugliest guy in the room
Extreme copium

JFL. Yes a lot of you guys do. This guy is complete truecel. Deformed as fuck, and the foids were doing it just for fun. They wouldn’t match with him on tinder
Some literally say 'omg', 'horror', 'nightmare' when they see me.

@SlayerSlayer thots?

I BEEN SAYING IT FOR YEARS JBC IS THE ONLY CORRECT ONE CURRIES MOG ALL RACES ITS OVER NIGGERS

Staged or tallfag. I both jaw mogg and hair mogg this guy, and all I got in school was bulling by foids :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
looks around 5'8" to me.
What do you think

Kpopmaxxed? Cause I don't get it. It's over for him once he starts losing his hair.

Staged or tallfag. I both jaw mogg and hair mogg this guy, and all I got in school was bulling by foids :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Yeah because you are in the degenerate retarded curry culture

This school is North East girls