Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 4/10 JB told me she gets constantly hit on by girls

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
I couldn't even sleep very well last night after this hiroshima tier blackpill, jesus fucking christ.

She said the only reason she didn't had anything with one is because she doesn't feel like doing it, cuz she's into (attractive) men, although she said that she finds many women attractive.

Can you imagine this shit? And all those redpill fags thinking you need 1000 cold approaches to merely get a fake number, while WOMEN are literally hitting on each other right now. I can't with this world man, I can't.

Both genders find females attractive, meanwhile females only find males attractive only if they they are good looking.

Not only that I feel females are just more accepted in conversation regardless of what topic, so its way more easier for them to socialmax.

Last edited:
do you know how I know you're a fakecel

So prime jb just come up to you and chat with you huh? :feelsree::chad::banhammer::banhammer:
Also low iq for not sensing that she was indirectly filrting by telling you she got hit on because she's in her slut phase.

Last edited:
Same sex relationships are immoral and wrong. Age gap relationships are not immoral or wrong.

4/10 JB told me
:chad:

Even if not a larp... it's Chad only. No chad? Foids then choose each other over a non Chad.

because he talks to JBs?
well yeah :feelsmega: also said jbs don't talk about getting pumped and dumped by chad like they would with a soyboy but rather how hot they are that even femoids want them

well yeah :feelsmega: also said jbs don't talk about getting pumped and dumped by chad like they would with a soyboy but rather how hot they are that even femoids want them
jbs would tell soyboys they are innocent virgins, not that they fuck chad

The lesbianpill is the most brutal of all. Even if all Chads go extinct holes will just fuck each other rather than us.

Best blackpills are the ones that come straight out of horse's mouth
The lesbianpill is the most brutal of all. Even if all Chads go extinct holes will just fuck each other rather than us.
Yes unfortunately removing Chads from existence won't fix our SMV

being bipolar is disgusting

Even if not a larp... it's Chad only. No chad? Foids then choose each other over a non Chad.
What I got from what she said is that apparently she has such a huge supply of chads that it seems pointless to date a woman.

What I got from what she said is that apparently she has such a huge supply of chads that it seems pointless to date a woman.
she's below average and she has tons of chads hitting her up anyway?

sounds about right

she's below average and she has tons of chads hitting her up anyway?

sounds about right
That's what I got, not what she said. She was talking about how men are this and that and if she could choose she'd rather be a dyke cuz guys :chad: are assholes

Same sex relationships are immoral and wrong
I don't really care TBH

4/10 JB told me
:chad:
OP is probably talking about a sister/cousin he wants to ascend with but knows he has no chance

Explicitly said was told "into attractive men" so OP knows he is rules out.

Might be orbiting them. Orbiting some JB you don't have a chance with isn't exactly chad.

That's what I got, not what she said.
She was talking about how men are this and that and if she could choose she'd rather be a dyke cuz guys :chad: are assholes
OP did you bring up yourself, ask her if she thought YOU were an asshole?

That's what I got, not what she said. She was talking about how men are this and that and if she could choose she'd rather be a dyke cuz guys :chad: are assholes
chadlites can be assholes too tbh

but the average man isn't a fuckboy so she's definitely talking about 7+ men

OP is probably talking about a sister/cousin he wants to ascend with but knows he has no chance

Explicitly said was told "into attractive men" so OP knows he is rules out.

Might be orbiting them. Orbiting some JB you don't have a chance with isn't exactly chad.
i was kidding tbh

but the average man isn't a fuckboy so she's definitely talking about 7+ men
yeah that's for sure

OP did you bring up yourself, ask her if she thought YOU were an asshole?
Nah I was talking about ratings and I asked her to rate a few acquaintances of mine and we got into this subject. The fact that she told me that makes it pretty much clear that I'm barely a man in her eyes. :feelscry:

But I'll try bring this up and see what she says

Any female get easily find a female stranger to get a kiss or sexually touch another after a few minutes of talking.

This is why lesbians always talk about how it's easy to pickup women lol.

What's really happening is that the average female is far more attracted to an average (or even ugly chick) than to an average guy.

Fact: Every female is bisexual by default.

I couldn't even sleep very well last night after this hiroshima tier blackpill, jesus fucking christ.

She said the only reason she didn't had anything with one is because she doesn't feel like doing it, cuz she's into (attractive) men, although she said that she finds many women attractive.

Can you imagine this shit? And all those redpill fags thinking you need 1000 cold approaches to merely get a fake number, while WOMEN are literally hitting on each other right now. I can't with this world man, I can't.
Suifuel thread

I'll try bring this up and see what she says
please keep us posted about how she reacts to you presenting yourself as a romantic prospect OP

Any female born after 1993...
:cryfeels:

those cold approach retards are retarded

She said the only reason she didn't had anything with one is because she doesn't feel like doing it,
I cant imagine having options like that

how and why are u talking to fucking jbs? YOU FUCKING FAKECEL POSER BITCH
fuck outta here with that shit
@mods :banhammer:

how and why are u talking to fucking jbs? YOU FUCKING FAKECEL POSER BITCH
fuck outta here with that shit
@mods :banhammer:
lots of incels here could have sisters or cousins who talk to them, doesn't mean you're chad

talking to incels is like safe practise for talking to chad because they know we won't touch the JB due to our high inhib natures

lots of incels here could have sisters or cousins who talk to them, doesn't mean you're chad

talking to incels is like safe practise for talking to chad because they know we won't touch the JB due to our high inhib natures
apparently the only way to be a incel for these guys is having zero contact with the opposite sex. I talk to women, how the hell I would know I'm an incel if I didn't even try anything? I won't address anyone but there are users here who literally had unpaid sex and still consider themselves as incels, and no one points them out.

please keep us posted about how she reacts to you presenting yourself as a romantic prospect OP
She said she couldn't tell if I am or not an asshole since she doesn't know me that well

reminder all female teachers fuck their chad students

She said she couldn't tell if I am or not an asshole since she doesn't know me that well
offer to get to know her better, invite her to play video games and eat pizza

In abscene of chad. Women woud rather fuck each other than average men.

It's too late for the west already. Just let China and Russia succeed