Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious 4/10 dudes who get non fat chicks = cherrypicking

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Seriously, stop coping.

Remember that a 4/10 isn't about just the face, but the overall package. So a dude might have a 4/10 face, but if he's white and 6'2, that elevates him to around 5.5-6/10

Most 4/10 dudes I knew in college were virgins. And this was years ago, it's only gotten worse.

Sub4 is cope, it's either sub5 or sub6

If inkwells are real them how can world wide famous superstar and televesion icon multi millionaire danny devito get laid?

Uncles owned with fact and logic

If inkwells are real them how can world wide famous superstar and televesion icon multi millionaire danny devito get laid?

Uncles owned with fact and logic
lmao

gigacope. that includes boomers and shit. younger generation is 5'10 or 5'10.5
Even across all ages, average USA height is 5'10" (178cm).

USA Younger generations are more like 181cm to 183cm (5'11" to 6'0)

4/10s with landwhales is also cherrypicking don't be so modest now. You know damn well a "low" smv foid can get with 6/10+ men with a snap of a finger.

4/10s with landwhales is also cherrypicking don't be so modest now. You know damn well a "low" smv foid can get with 6/10+ men with a snap of a finger.
true tbh, it's just slightly less cherrypicking

Any non fat girl can get a 7+ guy.

true tbh, it's just slightly less cherrypicking
Yea JFL a 4/10 will be LUCKY to get a whale. It seems like you have to be at least a 5/10 get a whale and I’m sub 5. Not that I want a whale anyway

How about making a bit of money and just going on a vacation, volcel if you don't go on a little vacation to ascend
It’s thousands and a big pain to go to SEA and STILL no guarantees. Foids can literally choose from 1,000 or more guys in their phones who they would like to fuck.

How about making a bit of money and just going on a vacation, volcel if you don't go on a little vacation to ascend
It’s thousands and a big pain to go to SEA and STILL no guarantees. Foids can literally choose from 1,000 or more guys in their phones who they would like to fuck.
exactly

much better to just go to nevada or mexico and pay for a hooker

I'm a 4/10 (as rated by women in person/on social media, however my Photofeeler rating stands at a 1.7/10), 6'3, and despite being an autist, I'm mostly NT. I wish a single non-fat woman (scratch that -- any woman in general) would look in my direction.

I see hardly any "landwhale" where I live, I think you mean legit obese right? Maybe it's because I don't live in the US but still like you said 5-6/10 considering everything make up the majority of the population and most of them are in relationship. Seriously bro like what type of social circle you have? And where do you live? If you live in some mega chad city or tourist places then I can understand that most people (sub7s) are incels but everywhere else it's different. Also depends on your group as well if you work in Starbucks or some other trash tier liberal places then the women there will be hypergamous as fuck and more men will be Incels. It seriously depends on lots of variables tbh. A 6/10 can be successful with women somewhere or an incel somewhere else.

I agree with this. You can't trust those numbers. If some statistics says average height is 5'9 then it's probably 5'11

Last edited:
I see hardly any "landwhale" where I live, I think you mean legit obese right? Maybe it's because I don't live in the US but still like you said 5-6/10 considering everything make up the majority of the population and most of them are in relationship. Seriously bro like what type of social circle you have? And where do you live? If you live in some mega chad city or tourist places then I can understand that most people (sub7s) are incels but everywhere else it's different. Also depends on your group as well if you work in Starbucks or some other trash tier liberal places then the women there will be hypergamous as fuck and more men will be Incels. It seriously depends on lots of variables tbh. A 6/10 can be successful with women somewhere or an incel somewhere else.

I agree with this. You can't trust those numbers. If some statistics says average height is 5'9 then it's probably 5'11
lol sure a a 6/10 can get a skinnt, a 4/10 for the most part can't

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back