Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment 3d printed gun

IdontKnow45

IdontKnow45

Officer
★★★
Kinda of an glownigger post
But kinda wanna ghost gun in Germany
I Found files for Glock frame

but not so sure if I can actually build it

Is this actually legit?

Help needed from USAcels

Is this actually legit?

Help needed from USAcels
You can but its a huge job to make it and you need the right tools, But a gun can absofuckinglutely be made from scratch.

GCs4Py6XYAACWSU

3d printed guns are kinda risky and hard to do. The thing is, are the material and parts consistent enough that the recoil action can work and sustain the chamber pressure of rounds? And where would you get ammo? The powder charge?

3d printed guns are kinda risky and hard to do. The thing is, are the material and parts consistent enough that the recoil action can work and sustain the chamber pressure of rounds? And where would you get ammo? The powder charge?
In my time the 3d printed gun was the plastic liberator .45 with questionable quality. Makes sense because a liberator pistol is essentially a breech (a sealer where the propeller blow up to propell the bullet) and a barrel where action relies on human operation. A semi auto is different beast and requires perfect consistency and precision.

I'm mainly thinking about something like a glock because AR' would just explode my face

Is this actually legit?

Help needed from USAcels
You’re not gonna be able to 3d print a Glock it will be shit. As of now frames are banned from shipping they weren’t a while ago but keep your eyes on polymer 80 and go with OEM slide and firing pin

Slides::

Last edited: