Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 383lbs nigger slips through the harness of the ride he is on and falls about 200 feet to his nigger death

@turbosperg @Da_Yunez @CopeorDie @Kamanbert @92 drowsiness? @Serpents reign

This isn’t funny
Greynigger, nothing is funnier than your mom's face - besides, the fact she didn't abort you.

"Keep your hands and feet inside the ride at all times, nigger."

I can't think of anything more infuriating than watching your friend die on a ride that was supervised by a foid, and then the foid has the nerve to ask as my friend is bleeding to death on the ground, "Did you check him?"

Please tag me next time in these threads

"How did he fall?" - fucking Floridians.

Looking at the (((news))) article the lad was actually close to 400 pounds, and the thing had a limit of around 290 pounds. They shouldn't have let him on

Image 2024 05 23 022919544

He was such a Tyrone mogger. Looked more like 24 than 14. The typical Chad, he was a football player and wanted to play in the NFL.

This is the type of guy your teenage daughter loses her virginity to. This is who takes the virginity of young girls.

Your title makes it seem like he was fat, but no, that was muscle.

The femoid supervisor was busy texting one of her five boyfriends to pay for her gas to notice that the nigger wasn't properly secured.

Looking at the (((news))) article the lad was actually close to 400 pounds, and the thing had a limit of around 290 pounds. They shouldn't have let him on
what foid management does to a mfer

"You guys are sure you checked him?" - Bitch, look at the nigger lying in a pool of his own blood on the ground!

Thank you, I was looking at an old news report, I edited the post.

Holy shit.

Fuck that.

At least he didn't have long to think about what was coming.

one less criminal on the streets

Holy shit.

Fuck that.

At least he didn't have long to think about what was coming.
Image 2024 05 23 024239810

Still, this would be a good way to rope. I would totally rope like this. Better than my current plan of alcohol, sleeping pills and gas stove.

6’5 14 year old negro who’s about 400 pounds JFL I remember reading and seeing this vid about a year ago

View attachment 1165811
Still, this would be a good way to rope. I would totally rope like this. Better than my current plan of alcohol, sleeping pills and gas stove.
The ride was torn down, fucking nigger.

"Call the ambulance!!!" :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
Jfl, foids are so retarded. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

F513BDAC A413 4B41 A2AF CE6CA4CC32A1
E8ECB706 2044 4C7C 87D3 B03942F9A103

The betabuxx ogre’s gf on the right gets cream pied by prettyboy Chadlites/Chads like Vinnie hacker daily @NeverEvenBegan

It isnt, because its peak comedy.
You’re trying so hard to appear like you’re a stone cold incel. You’re like every other faggot in a Reddit beheading comment section. So edgy and dark tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back