Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel 37 years of prison for having sex with 15 yo foid who admited in judge she lied about rape

Pablo Escobar was most efficient at that, he sent more than than 100 Colombian judges to their grave.
Amazing, I didn't know that
Pablo Escobar is my idol from now
D5517ac6f54297384d97337837645789

Pablo Escobar was most efficient at that, he sent more than than 100 Colombian judges to their grave.
yeah, we all wish we could be Escobar, but we are incels. Can you imagine the amount of pussy that motherfucker had in its time

yeah, we all wish we could be Escobar, but we are incels. Can you imagine the amount of pussy that motherfucker had in its time

he was a manlet beaner-cel who defied his genetic destiny via accumulation of wealth, which allowed him to fuck the most beautiful Stacies and supermodels from around the world, women he could only masturbate to had he not been rich.

Also he was able to build a private army consisting of 3000 trained killers. Escobar's organization: The Meddlin Cartel, struggled to maintain supremacy which resulted in Colombia quickly becoming the world's murder capital with 25,100 violent deaths in 1991 and 27,100 in 1992. This increased murder rate was fueled by Escobar's giving money to his hitmen as a reward for killing police officers, over 600 of whom died as a result. His assassins (sicarios) also killed many lawyers, a few politicians, even a presidential candidate: Luis Carlos Galan

We should all focus our efforts towards wealthmaxxing, then we can also fuck many prime attractive foids and build a private militia (in Age of Empires)

pues ya ves
lo mas extraño son los españoles, es que en 20 años apenas me he encontrado una persona que se quejara de la arrogancia de las mujeres o por lo menos de la dictadura feminista!! Seremos el pais mas cuco del mundo?? e ahi la cuestion