Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [3000 iq]School shooters are paid by the government to carry out their attacks

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
Looking over a previous thread of mine fried as fuck, i reviewed a 2000iq comment I had wrote
professional school shooters like st nik are paid to train on games like Doom in the years leading up to their act. Summer is paid vacation
. It was a just a brilliant joke at the time, but then I got to thinking, what kind of person would accept a job like that? guaranteed death or jail at high school age? Then it hit me like a bolt of lighting (plz actually happen), only people in horrible 3rd world countries would accept. ALL SCHOOL SHOOTERS ARE INDENTURED SERVANTS TAKEN FROM TERRIBLE CIRCUMSTANTCES IN 3rd WORLD COUNTRIES AND PLANTED BY THE GOVERNMENT FOR POLITICAL AGENDAS

Man where are you getting your weed, I need some of it

every once in a while one of these crazy ass threads pop up, make absolutely no sense, but never fail to make me laugh.

just look at his monkey ass face. you think he is derived from anything but the lowest genetic trash?

Judge-orders-partial-release-of-Parkland-shooting-confession.jpg

Hopefully the next budget has generous provisions.

definitely one of the funniest threads i've seen in a while

I swear to god that i already knew that @Indari created this thread before even opening the thread
cd1d5710110b75ba48a769bb4d6b4062.png

you autist not gonna lie
ngl
g
l

N

G

L

A U T I S T

ILY <3

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1