Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over 30 year old virgin asks, "Is it over"?

Gokugetem

Gokugetem

Officer
★★★
Then proceeds to write a ton of copes in the comments, JFL.

Anyways let's welcome new user fourfingeredtrex when he finds his way here in the near future :feelsautistic:

His former SOs have religious reasons not to fuck him :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: I wonder if they had religious reasons not to fuck Tyrone :feelswhere:

JFL at all the foids in the comments telling him they wouldn't mind. Just when you think reddit can't get any more bluepilled..

Also
His former SOs have religious reasons not to fuck him :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: I wonder if they had religious reasons not to fuck Tyrone :feelswhere:

JFL at all the foids in the comments telling him they wouldn't mind. Just when you think reddit can't get any more bluepilled..

Also
I didn't read a lot because I am busy right now, but I noticed at least a few from foids more or less telling him it's over. I am guessing they got downvoted by the other virgins and virtue signallers. Its amazing how foids will often go to great lengths to silence other foids.