Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News 30 year old Florida cumbrain kills his family over Bulgarian camgirl

• Thread starter MountainGorilla
  • Start date
MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

ȠỈဌဌᕦЃ
★★★★★
https://lawandcrime.com/crime/florida-man-allegedly-killed-family-execution-style-over-200000-obsession-with-bulgarian-cam-girl/
Grant Tiernan Amato, 29, killed his parents and brother over an expensive obsession with a Bulgarian online call girl, say deputies in Seminole County, Florida. He allegedly told investigators the woman was his girlfriend, and that his father kicked him out of the home over the “relationship.”
Grant-Amato-via-Seminole-County-Sheriffs-Office.jpg

Investigators said they found suspect Amato at a hotel. He went to the sheriff’s office for an interview. According to the affidavit, he said he met a cam girl online and sent her about $200,000. This caused problems with his family. His father laid down an ultimatum: take a 60-day internet and sex addiction rehab program, or leave the home. He did, but only from December 22, 2018, to January 4, 2019. In any case, the Amatos let Grant stay at the home, provided he follow certain rules. One of those rules was to stop communicating with the cam girl. Grant said this was unfair because he believed the woman was his girlfriend, according to the affidavit. They were in a relationship.
JFL, you can live in a southeast asian country with that 200k and actually get laid as well.

Never heard the word cumBrain before
The most cucked thing u can do is Kill someone over a foid

https://www.wesh.com/article/penalty-phase-for-grant-amato-to-begin-monday/28670352
He's now sentenced to life in prison:
A jury has recommended life in prison without the possibility of parole for Grant Amato, a Seminole County man who was found guilty of killing his mother, father and brother in their Chuluota home.
Monday night, a judge sentenced Amato to life behind bars.

Grant Amato was found guilty of three counts of murder for fatally shooting his parents, Chad and Margaret Amato, and his older brother, Cody Amato.

Must rope cumbrains

Never heard the word cumBrain before
bhaste and cuckpilled

LIED TO WEBCAM BEAUTY HE WAS RICH MAN
But despite all this he would fib to Slyvia about being a professional gamer, owning his home and driving a BMW.
Jobless and without any way of bankrolling his fantasy relationship he began stealing from his own family.
About £120,000 was stolen from his parents, including a loan taken out against their house.
His 31-year-old brother Cody was fleeced out of a further £48,000.
But he was eventually rumbled and ordered to cut ties with Sylvia — although not before being forced to tell her the truth; that he was penniless and unemployed.

Next level moneymaxxing

This. The coomer could have enjoyed all kinds of women in Eastern Europe and SEA for that much money. WTF was he even thinking.

I bet the camslut actually rejoiced when she realised what happened.Massive boost to her already inflated ego.

And after all of this she continued and went on to her next cuck, fucking hell we should be legally allowed to kill the cuck and female in this situation

$200k. He didn't have the good sense to buy a home.

I bet that Bulgarian camslut doesn't exist, some random guy in an internet cafe in Abuja is now set for life.

I bet he was a CuckTears regular.

NEET tries to explain his based anime to normie interrogators

Last edited:
Cuckmaxxed with minimum brain...

$200k can get me a nice dividend fund that pays about $900 a month that can get me better copes!

I won't even have to touch my $200k!!!

I watch Chaturbate recordings often, not a fan of live though. Regardless, it's still suifuel. Often times when couples are waiting for more people to enter a room or to "tip" more, they just do casual things. Recall seeing a college-aged couple slicing some apple and cheese and feeding it to each other naked, just chilling until more incels sent money to hit the mark for the next sex act. Really stuck me how "normal" they were with the whole situation, while I'd rope just to have the chance to eat in bed with a naked qt who loved me.

mogs me, only that I still not bald like him, he should gymaxx

Dude, 200k USD in my country could set me for life. I don't think even if I slavemaxx i'd make half of that. Life is not fair, that's why sometimes I don't have sympathy for curry/ricecels that were born and live in the uSA/another western country.

Coombrain just couldn't stop the cumming

This is the biggest cuck in the world srs. 200,000 dollars to a camwhore?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back