Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

3 years ago when I joined everyone called me a maycel

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
"maycels are fakecels", "maycels are inceltears and FBI larpers", "maycels get the fuck outta here". Well niggas guess who's still incel and kickin, who's the maycel now? :waitwhat::feelskek: Funniest stuff is that many of those who called me maycel are now banned or don't connect anymore because they were larpers or fakecels that got tired of this site kek. So yeah happy 3 year forum anniversary to myself I guess.

septcels are the only true cels

The amount of people who got banned from this board is insane.

Maycel thread.

I want to fuck your avi:reeeeee:

What is wrong with the month may?

What is wrong with the month may?
Foids see you being born in may is some sort of feminine trait and if you are born in may it is literally over for you. I remember that twitter post:worryfeels:

Foids see you being born in may is some sort of feminine trait and if you are born in may it is literally over for you. I remember that twitter post:worryfeels:
Foids aren’t the brightest creatures

0AC6C1AF AEC8 4F5E A6D9 45FAA5DA506F

people called me greycel

People called me nothing when I joined, not even a graycel

brutal tbhngl maby pronb :feelsLSD:
I get a feeling im in a discord server with you ngl :feelshehe:

There is this guy who has had a yuno gasai pfp from the start and whenever he changes it, it's always yuno gasai. Can't say much tho not that active in that server.

nah im called ceo of autism on discord and have a pic of a irl girl ur welcome 2 invite me though :feelsaww:
Oh I see yeah you aren't that person but to invite someone you need that 4 number tag

Last edited:
Brutal maymaypill

Spanish=chad jbw slayer,
Mayocel

"maycels are fakecels", "maycels are inceltears and FBI larpers", "maycels get the fuck outta here". Well niggas guess who's still incel and kickin, who's the maycel now? :waitwhat::feelskek: Funniest stuff is that many of those who called me maycel are now banned or don't connect anymore because they were larpers or fakecels that got tired of this site kek. So yeah happy 3 year forum anniversary to myself I guess.
Its been 3 years already fuck

If I recall correctly, it was because Alek Minassian's van attack was in late April 2018, so those who came onto the site in May were often viewed as infiltrators or fakecels attracted to the site by media coverage of the incident. That was the first time when the term 'incels' became widely known.
That might make sense. Some have also said it’s because may is a feminine month.

Its been 3 years already fuck
We wuz the 2018 class :feelscomfy:

@Uggo Mongo
@TheSecondComing
@BlkPillPres
@ScornedStoic
@The Abyss
@Animecel2D

I'm maycel from 2018 too, still here:feelsrope:

Out of that list I only like you @The Abyss and @TheSecondComing, but you are right that early 2018cels gigamog all other joindates aside from 2017cels. After 2018 join date is cope
Im having a hard brainlet moment on this one I also forgot one of my favorite niggas @Ecstasy in this shiiett :feelsstudy:

Why dont you like the other dudes ?

Who else am I forgetting :feels: ?

Im having a hard brainlet moment on this one I also forgot one of my favorite niggas @Ecstasy in this shiiett :feelsstudy:

Why dont you like the other dudes ?

Who else am I forgetting :feels: ?
tfw joined in april and not may :dab:

Apparantly the tagging isn't working for you, so in case you missed:

Out of that list I only like you @The Abyss and @TheSecondComing, but you are right that early 2018cels gigamog all other joindates aside from 2017cels. After 2018 join date is cope

thx

I remember that. There was a massive influx of cucks and LARPers joining in early 2018, after something made the forum on the front page for everyone to see. Forgot what it was, like some documentary or article or some shit? Maybe even a popular Reddit post? And I think there was a lot of these cucks and LARPers joining in May, who of course spouted a bunch of bluepilled nonsense or tried too hard to be edgy and got banned immediately.

Funny enough, most of the "incels" who were saying "Maycels are gaycels" have probably ascended by now. Not too many active users nowadays who remember that interesting period of time. Especially not too many active users from the r/incels days. :(
If I recall correctly, it was because Alek Minassian's van attack was in late April 2018, so those who came onto the site in May were often viewed as infiltrators or fakecels attracted to the site by media coverage of the incident.
What the fuck? That was in 2018? I legit thought that was last year. Time goes by fast.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back