Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over 3 year old boy’s gender being questioned because he loves Frozen 2

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★

The circus carries on.

A 3 year old boy’s gender is being questioned because he loves the Frozen movies.

When will it stop? Back in my day (which was the mid to late 00s) if kids did things that were typically associated with the opposite gender, they may get labeled a “boy” or “girl” as a joke, but it wasn’t serious.

Some parents are genuinely lobotomized

Mentally ill parents are trying to ruin the kids life for attention and they will be allowed to do it in this clown world.

I liked the Spice Girls when I was a kid. Thank God I lived in the 90s Brazil by then, so no one suggested me to have my dick cut off and "become" a girl for it.

This is what happens when you let women run the society
pepegun2-png.176158

Nords are cucked as fuck.

What happened to "gender is a social construct" ? Why would they question this kid's gender if gender is completely arbitrary ?

What about they let him be whatever he is ?

they are literally looking for any excuse to force gender theory on hapless kids, it's over for powerlesscels

What happened to "gender is a social construct" ? Why would they question this kid's gender if gender is completely arbitrary ?

What about they let him be whatever he is ?

They are never consistent within their own logic.

that shit is so fucked up.

I hate all faggots and anyone who isn't straight and male

Gender like he is not heteronormative or sex? If it is the latter kinda sexist to want him cut his dick off for that.
> Genders are a social construct
> We have to cut his dick off, if he doesn't conform to gender norms.

Jfl :feelskek:

The left abusing children isn't anything new

They just said his fucking gender in the title of the question. LMFAO at the LGBTQ community.

Why the fuck does a kid liking a kids movie make him feminine? Like wtf?

If this society wants to pump children (mainly boys) full of drugs and mutilate them, then so be it. Ain't nothing that can be done about it.

The child probably doesn't even know what's happening on screen. He probably thinks " wowwwww pretty colors"

If u like a girls movie u get ur balls cut

That chills me to the core!

Hypothermias me!