Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 3 ‘little rascals’ arrested for Houston-area Wells Fargo bank heist

Tarquinius

Tarquinius

Disregard my larping efforts. I can't change it.
★★★★
I love these kike news euphemisms for blacks.

A trio of tiny bank robbers dubbed the “little rascals” were arrested by the FBI Tuesday for allegedly robbing a Wells Fargo in Houston.

The three boys, ages 11, 12 and 16, were charged with robbery by threat, the FBI’s Field Office in Houston said.

“Because they are juveniles, their names and no additional details will be released,” the bureau wrote in a post on X.
Images of the three baby-faced suspects were blasted out following the robbery last Thursday.

All three were wearing hoodies and didn’t look old enough to drive or catch an R-rated movie.

Witnesses described the bank robbers as being between 14 and 18 years old, the FBI said last week.
The FBI branded the group of boys as the “little rascals” when calling attention to the case, reminiscent of the 1994 cinema classic “The Little Rascals,” in which there’s friction among a group of young boys because one of them, Alfalfa, likes a girl.

A couple social media users made light of the knee-high heist.

They did it for Darla!

Future responsible and productive members of society right here
newspress-collage-bpldnpzcy-1710902707236.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back