Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 2k posts (without postmaxxing), only high quality threads and comments, praise me ITT

• Thread starter Deleted member 21504
  • Start date
2k in less than a month is rly good tbh

Shit colvin. Didnt know you were such a youngcel. People say youngcels have it easier but i dont believe it in this instagram/tinder era. You probably grew up in the most competitive sexual market place in last 100000 years
fuuuuuuuuuck I knew teencels had it bad but not that bad. Tinder/Instagram/snapchat era is cancer. Oldcel "youre not incel until 21 bro!!!" copers OUT.

fuuuuuuuuuck I knew teencels had it bad but not that bad. Tinder/Instagram/snapchat era is cancer. Oldcel "youre not incel until 21 bro!!!" copers OUT.
Yep bro, some oldcels will mock you and stuff, but you are actually playing in the possibly hardest dating market of all time, hang:feelskek: in there

Yep bro, some oldcels will mock you and stuff, but you are actually playing in the possibly hardest dating market of all time, hang:feelskek: in there
Cope you need to be minumum 6ft height, white and 6 face just to get into the door of todays dating and fucking market. But I see your point tho.

Cope you need to be minumum 6ft height, white and 6 face just to get into the door of todays dating and fucking market. But I see your point tho.
What part was cope? I basically said it was over for you
Hang in there was a joke for rope

damn idk how you guys (goys) do this

What part was cope? I basically said it was over for you
Hang in there was a joke for rope
The cope part was a joke that youngcels cant even play the game at all if they dont meet a certain minimum threshold (like 6ft, 6 face, NT, etc).
Think about this quote
height is the first requirement to go through it´s like an amusement park in order to even enter the dating market you need to be 'this' tall.
@TheGoodGuy High IQ :feelzez:

Youre welcome. We all know height matters, but I've never seen anyone describe it so well like that. Its been my sig quote for a while now.
Thanks man I really appreciate it, it´s always nice to hear people like what I post I mostly assume people don´t, I am also very hesitant to post I even delete 9/10 of my post (I am not kidding)

Last edited:
I will always continue to support and serve the state of Israel no matter how tough the road may be.

Thank you!

RIP postmaxer