Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious 2D women worship is just as 3D women worship

Cerebral hypoxia

Cerebral hypoxia

I think of the rope every waking moment
-
First of all anime is gigacope, it's content tailor made for incels, wherein the world is bluepilled and even if you're a scrawny nerd you'll get a harem of women simply because your sweet and loving personality.

TL:dr- if your waifu was real she'd cuck you and if you like anime for the cute girls you should just sui tbh

Lonely people cope with their loneliness using anime because unlike the real world anime characters ignore looks and favor personality, which is why the kindhearted loser gets all the girls. Lonely people wish this was the case in real life, which is why they obsess over anime.

>adds a tldr
>post is two sentences long

:lul::lul::lul::lul:

Exactly. The only noncucked way of worship is gaymaxxing.

It's not.

2D women are not real and thus aren't susceptible to the flaws of 3D women.

zero-two-136345.jpg

She isn't like 3D foids. She is my waifu.

It's not.

2D women are not real and thus aren't susceptible to the flaws of 3D women.

zero-two-136345.jpg

She isn't like 3D foids. She is my waifu.
All anime girls thirst of prettyboy chads like kirito or masc chads like guts. Its 99% over for truecels in anime, just look at mineta from bnha or rock lee from naruto.

The point of these products is for escapism in the first place. The whole purpose of the anime protagonists is to act as vessels for viewers to self insert themselves into the story, so they can leave the cruel thoughts and harsh reality for few hours. So they can taste the companionship and relationships that they will not experience, even.if it is for a short time.

All anime girls thirst of prettyboy chads like kirito or masc chads like guts. Its 99% over for truecels in anime, just look at mineta from bnha or rock lee from naruto.
Rock Lee had a son though, and he also has no chakra control syndrome so it's definitely his. Still, he's a single dad :lul::lul::lul:.

The point of these products is for escapism in the first place. The whole purpose of the anime protagonists is to act as vessels for viewers to self insert themselves into the story, so they can leave the cruel thoughts and harsh reality for few hours. So they can taste the companionship and relationships that they will not experience, even.if it is for a short time.
Why I like romance anime tbh.

Foids of any kind, real or not, would probably still hate incels. 2d girls are harmless but still- a foid is a foid.

Foids of any kind, real or not, would probably still hate incels. 2d girls are harmless but still- a foid is a foid.
If real foids were like 2D foids, there wouldn't be an incel problem.

If real foids were like 2D foids, there wouldn't be an incel problem.

2d foids are just there for you to project your desires onto. They probably wouldn’t give a shit about any incel if they could actually talk to you.

It’s just a cope. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with coping but still.

2d foids are just there for you to project your desires onto. They probably wouldn’t give a shit about any incel if they could actually talk to you.

It’s just a cope. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with coping but still.
2D girls are fantasy/fiction, which means they can be perfected.