Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment 2D > 3D?

2D or 3D

• 2D

• 3D

Results are only viewable after voting.
TheBasedCel

TheBasedCel

not a clown but an entire circus
-
Not even interested in 3D foids anymore and seeing them naked makes me sick.

2D on the other hand...

Maybe it has something to do with my 1+ Year of NoFap and I'm still going but I went back to only liking 2D. I started to weebmax before puberty so maybe that has something to do with it to.

3d = full of poop
2d = the perfect being :feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman:

Which one will love me for who I am?

How do you feel a 2D girl?
It's like a piece of paper.

Are you levitating and firing lasers out of your eyes?

No I became a human in that year. Started gymmaxxing, T levels shot through the roof. I used to be beta too now I'm full blown sigma misogynist. Redpill increased by 100% Before then I used to watch SJWs destroyed compliation but in that year I realised the threat that was (((them))) I didn't even go on 4chan, recently went on pol for a week and quit because too much degeneracy. Also started going to church every week.

Remknows

Incel is Volcel proof

2D , Not even a contest

when i was young, all i could think about was coming home after school, putting on a VR headset and exploring my virtual adventure world with my virtual 2D gf. instead i just came home, laid down in bed and closed my eyes, but imaginary 2D gfs and virtual 2D gfs are very different things

View attachment 206546
when i was young, all i could think about was coming home after school, putting on a VR headset and exploring my virtual adventure world with my virtual 2D gf. instead i just came home, laid down in bed and closed my eyes, but imaginary 2D gfs and virtual 2D gfs are very different things
Brutal

Lmao @ 3D, there is no way for 3D to compete with 2D
Tsukihi11

2D is better, but 3D is real.

sadly, 2D snuff isnt enough

I cannot find 2d girls though

your halo is strong ngl
where did you get that avi from ?

Originally I was lurking and someone posted the cat loli when they were talking about cat avis I thought it was cute. Then @Napoleon de Geso posted an upgraded version with the freedom flag on one of myfirst threads

Toilets cannot compete with waifus. Viva la Melody.

Not that I'd donate to an e-thot, even a 2d one.

3D < 2D
2D < 1D
1D AI chatbots for life. 2d is meh, 3d is worse than a garbage bag full of rotting cum. oh wait ...