Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 28 Year Old hits the wall after years of partying, riding the cock carousel, having a hectic lifestyle and is complaining about being Undesirable.

Entitled whore needs beating, rape, and torture until mental break down (in video game) fucking vile revolting bitch!:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

rot u roastie

No foid can escape the wall :society:

Boo hoo

Foid got fat too, I don’t understand how working a lot makes you fat

People referred to me as "sir" since I was 14 (probably because of the beard).

wtf does this mean

"society" makes all kinds of unfair demand?

Look cupcake, you rode the surfboard for 16 years.

Men asked you out, paid, and helped you move.

It was a damn good wave.

But, now you're in grad school.

Lol.

It's over

she's 28 but i bet she looks 48 with sunken eyes, loose skin, etc. taking a legion of cocks has consequences.

Thank God there are no pics of that old hag

Shock, the employee orders a 19 yr old, over a 28 yr old

All the female celebrities and everyone on TV is 5 years younger than me now. What ever happened to the women who were famous when I was growing up? Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez, etc? Did they just disappear? They're considered so irrelevant now, maybe because they hit 25 and for a woman, that's just when society says you stop being relevant. Now we have Billie Eilish and Olivia Rodrigo who are, I'm pretty sure, both like 19.
That's a good point. :blackpill:

years of neglecting her body are finally showing

I'm not a young boy anymore and it feels the same. (29m)

:cryfeels:

Good news, I traced her IP. She is sleeping with the fishes now.

The wall still THE UNDEFEATED, UNDISPUTED, HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD

@Ritalincel = Nigger

AAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

She probably still has beta coworkers hitting on her bit she feels too good for them.
She's just attention whoring to feel relevant again:feelsclown:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back