Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR 27 minutes of beasts mauling people, nsfw

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

@Futurecel2.0
@manlet cUnt
@UnfortunatelyINCEL98

The normies deserved it tbh

Animal attack videos are very satisfying
Damn elephants are gnar as fuck
Damn elephants are gnar as fuck

Last edited:
Fuck yeah! Animals killing stupid people

These videos with people dying etc. that have been posted here recently are more interesting than I previously thought. They make you really reflect on death. In some Buddhist traditions, there is this practice to meditate on one's own death etc., trying to lose attachment to your body and, ultimately, your life. In a way, these videos can help you with that, I guess:

"Meditation on inevitable death should be performed daily. Every day when one’s body and mind are at peace, one should meditate upon being ripped apart by arrows, rifles, spears and swords, being carried away by surging waves, being thrown into the midst of a great fire, being struck by lightning, being shaken to death by a great earthquake, falling from thousand-foot cliffs, dying of disease or committing seppuku at the death of one’s master. And every day without fail one should consider himself as dead. There is a saying of the elders that goes, ‘Step from under the caves and you’re a dead man. Leave the gate and the enemy is waiting.’ This is not a matter of being careful. It is to consider oneself as dead beforehand."

- Yamamoto Jocho

First vid at 9:10 a Stacy gets rekt by a shark

Most of these people are retards who had it coming to them

@4:22
when you nut but she keep on suckin
JFL when I was watching that shit was intense
These videos with people dying etc. that have been posted here recently are more interesting than I previously thought. They make you really reflect on death. In some Buddhist traditions, there is this practice to meditate on one's own death etc., trying to lose attachment to your body and, ultimately, your life. In a way, these videos can help you with that, I guess:

"Meditation on inevitable death should be performed daily. Every day when one’s body and mind are at peace, one should meditate upon being ripped apart by arrows, rifles, spears and swords, being carried away by surging waves, being thrown into the midst of a great fire, being struck by lightning, being shaken to death by a great earthquake, falling from thousand-foot cliffs, dying of disease or committing seppuku at the death of one’s master. And every day without fail one should consider himself as dead. There is a saying of the elders that goes, ‘Step from under the caves and you’re a dead man. Leave the gate and the enemy is waiting.’ This is not a matter of being careful. It is to consider oneself as dead beforehand."

- Yamamoto Jocho
LDAR justification
The philosophy of LDAR

Post some videos of humans killing animals if you find them.

I love them as well.

Bulls are fucking brutal.

You like this kind of stuff? Is this where you get your kicks from? You derived pleasure from watching this?

50% of those happend because of animal cruelty so idc

wish it wasn't so JPEG quality but good shit :feelsokman: regardless

Read this as "27 minutes of breasts maulting people" fml