Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'M SO TIRED OF NIGGERS

dyingvirgin

dyingvirgin

niggerhater, ex-millionaire
-
It takes a constant jewish media stream of advertisement to sell these beasts.

Non stop propaganda about po oppressed bwaks who din'tdo nuffins rong.

Sportsball was a big commercial selling these monkey monsters to us.

But people still don't want this dangerous and defective product.

People do all they can to get away from ni666rs.

The entire landscape of suburbia was an attempt to escape the devil's apes.

Suburbs are refugee camps.

People spend all their time and resources to live away from bloodthirsty savages.

ALL--and I repeat, ALL--despicable, cannibalistic, savage, subhuman, primate, feral niggers are utterly worthless rotting-lumps-of-festering-feces.

I am scary nigger :feelsdevil:

do u have any crack4sale sir

Everytime a bunch of niggers, whether they are from Sierra Leone, Somalia or Nigeria, set foot in Europe or the US they leave a trail of mayhem and crime. Everytime a large group of them move into a neighbourhood and take over a street or block it turns into Mogadishu or Freetown within a short period of time.

People are tired of niggers but they don't want to look shallow so they shut up and continue acting as if everything is okay.

Everytime a bunch of niggers, whether they are from Sierra Leone, Somalia or Nigeria, set foot in Europe or the US they leave a trail of mayhem and crime. Everytime a large group of them move into a neighbourhood and take over a street or block it turns into Mogadishu or Freetown within a short period of time.

People are tired of niggers but they don't want to look shallow so they shut up and continue acting as if everything is okay.
post stuff like this in InceldomDiscussion instead itll get more traction

its crazy to think that in the past throughout human history, there have been genocides that begun over much less issues

niggers in america murder people like crazy. mostly their own but they definitely murder a lot of non-blacks as well.

niggers are so extremely lucky that jews and elite anglos have their backs because I am absolutely convinced, especially if were talking about a different era in history, that there would have been mass reprisals against blacks for the crime, murder, and chaos that they cause.