Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

25 is the age where you can say "It is over."

• Thread starter Deleted member 18975
  • Start date
I don't feel like it's 100% over for me at 30, but around 27-28, I definitely passed a point of no return.

I don't feel like it's 100% over for me at 30, but around 27-28, I definitely passed a point of no return.

Yes turning 30 was no big deal for me. Its not like a foid wanted me at 29 and suddenly rejected me after i turned 30.

Ironically it neednt be finally over at any age, reason for 25 being talked about here so much is because the other faggots out there and not us decide that its the cut-off point where the experimentation phase ends, you´re out of early adulthood and supposed to have a few achievements under your belt that form a basis for the next 15 years. Could get these achievements in the 26-28 age range too, hell, fucking 30-35 is okay as well, could still work out fine with a foid aged 28/29 theoretically, but noooooo, has to be 25, because: "Im now really not looking like sweet 16 anymore and better begin "settling down" before my body starts to fall apart for good, teehee."

9976.jpg
I love this pic so much hahahaha

it never began, but you could lie to yourself through your teenage years and early twenties. you go through gradeschool and nothing, but it ok because it will be different in highschool; in highschool nothing changes, but it is ok because college is where your sexlife will start; you go through college sexless and alone, but no fear, you are a latebloomer and once you get a good job it will happen, out of college and early in your career you are still a virgin. Once you are in your late twenties you can no longer lie to yourself or tell yourself that it will change later. you have no more large changes in circumstances like going from highschool to college that you can hope for, so you know it is over.
Looking back, and understanding the blackpill I know I never had a chance, but the younger me was naive and ignorant. But you can only fail so many times, get rejected so many times, before you realise it is over.

Hell it was already over when I hit puberty...

In my opinion that is the peak of us males. At that age you can say "It is a done. No chance. I will rot alone forever now."

I am gonna be 25 soon and what can i say? Is it really a wonder that a balding indian with a assymmetrical face and recessed jaw isnt getting laid?

It is brutal how there are things in life that are out of your control.
25 next month bro :(

Around 25 you stop lying to yourself that things will eventually get better. They won't. A lie is truth, until you recognize it's a lie. To seek the truth behind lies is the right thing to do, but it won't bring you much happiness. Lies are hope, and hope is happiness. Without lies you need to accept the world as it is: miserable.

If you're in your 20s get on a plane to Asia. I didnt until I was 25 and just got back home. If you're a truecel in the west, take some fucking action