Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

22yo Currycel takes 12yo virginity and fucks 15yo from online dating site for teens.

I

islamicincel

Officer
★★★★
19406898-7547183-Dewan_Gazi_22_messaged_95_teenagers_on_the_social_media_app_Yubo-m-5_1570472211794.jpg

He lived like a king.

JUST BE CURRY

Inhibition level: Curry

i despise him for being so lucky and fucking a 15yo
12 is too young tho and wrong fuck you if you say othervise

Volcel if you're not willing to pull a Dewan

Volcel if you're not willing to pull a Dewan

We should call it the ''Dewan'' moment.

For example, That incel had a ''Dewan moment'' at the mall.

but the aoc is 16 in uk... yet he is pedo for liking 15 year old jfl...

i despise him for being so lucky and fucking a 15yo
12 is too young tho and wrong fuck you if you say othervise
You think 12 is too young I had sexual fantasies at 12-13 years old about a teacher at my school and imagine how tight her pussy must be and how soft her skin must feel.

imagine how tight her pussy must be and how soft her skin must feel.
Giga based
Istockphoto 472211979 612x612

Also..

I dont see how he would be forcing himself on them if they accepted. Retarded backwards society.

"He hadn't worn any protection. She knew what was going to happen"

Last edited:
@pp183

I'm not even surprised

Giga based
View attachment 247088

Also..

I dont see how he would be forcing himself on them if they accepted. Retarded backwards society.

"He hadn't worn any protection. She knew what was going to happen"
Didn´t read the article but if both girls consented to it then it wasn´t rape regardless of what "the law" says; people trying to justify that the law is always right but all throughout history their have been atrocities in the name of the law like it was legal what the nazis did but it doesn´t make it morally right the same with today people getting jailed for having sex with "underaged" girls who consented to it and people going to jail or killed for possesion of a plant (Cannabis) if they resist arrest I´m sorry I mean legalized kidnapped because that is what arresting people in the name of the "law" actually means arresting someone i.e using force to get them from one location to another is the definition of a kidnapping but the government just use euphemisms to justify their action.

Didn´t read the article but if both girls consented to it then it wasn´t rape regardless of what "the law" says; people trying to justify that the law is always right but all throughout history their have been atrocities in the name of the law like it was legal what the nazis did but it doesn´t make it morally right the same with today people getting jailed for having sex with "underaged" girls who consented to it and people going to jail or killed for possesion of a plant (Cannabis) if they resist arrest I´m sorry I mean legalized kidnapped because that is what arresting people in the name of the "law" actually means arresting someone i.e using force to get them from one location to another is the definition of a kidnapping but the government just use euphemisms to justify their action.

They use the word rape and force in the article multiple times despite claiming the girls not only stripped on camera for him, but invited him over.

If he forced himself into their house and raped them, then sure, okay, fuck him. But they consented.

Retarded ass backwards society. Just forgot about years of evolution bro. Men should only want old and used up women bro

How many men do you think would fuck a 14 year old If there was no societal or lawful repercussion for it.

12? :feelsohh: mogs the everliving fuck out of me

They use the word rape and force in the article multiple times despite claiming the girls not only stripped on camera for him, but invited him over.

If he forced himself into their house and raped them, then sure, okay, fuck him. But they consented.

Retarded ass backwards society. Just forgot about years of evolution bro. Men should only want old and used up women bro

How many men do you think would fuck a 14 year old If there was no societal or lawful repercussion for it.
Humans forget we are animals and have primal behaviors just because of our "intelligence" but EVERY man is attracted to young fertile girls

And for the last line from you if ANY man could have sex with a 14 year old girl he would do it if it was no one would ever discover it, all men like young girls.

His sister didn't hesitate to trash him.

His sister said he wasn't the sharpest tool in the box and now he will be in prison for a considerable period of time.|/quote]

Just Be Curry proven once again.

JBC deniers need to be banned on the spot.

How is he a currycel if he had sex multiple times? Someone explain that to me

Curries at it again lol

The worst crime is he didn’t even marry them.

Better question. How did he manage to do it when curries (not pakis) are basically subhumans in the west?