Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy 22-year-old guy gets beat up for phucking 14-year-old girl, Reddit screams "pedophilia"

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
How fucking lovely. All my friends want to fuck 14 year olds and they're normies and Chadlites while I, a truecel, rot here.

14 Years old is child to me.No wonder why western so degenarate now

14 Years old is child to me.No wonder why western so degenarate now
Funny it's the turk talking.
Back in the day it was even more "degenerate" in the sense that, girls even younger would get married.

Funny it's the turk talking.
Back in the day it was even more "degenerate" in the sense that, girls even younger would get married.

İf you say that you gotta show me.İt is clear you know shit about Turks.we never marry with younger girls.kurds and arabs do that.even afghans.

İf you say that you gotta show me.İt is clear you know shit about Turks.we never marry with younger girls.kurds and arabs do that.even afghans.
What I mean is that it's funny you talk about the west being degenerate in that way, when the 'degeneracy' is closer than the west, and amplified:feelskek:

What I mean is that it's funny you talk about the west being degenerate in that way, when the 'degeneracy' is closer than the west, and amplified:feelskek:

:feelsgah: You just blame Turks and say we marry younger girls while we don't . Einstein level IQ:yes:
:feelsgah: You just blame Turks and say we marry younger girls while we don't . Einstein level IQ:yes:

İf you mean anything else you should basically say what you mean.İt is not a RPG

He got pussy they didn't, that's the only reasson they beat him, they got jealous because being a cuck(propably they where) sucks!!!
I bet you everything I own that any straight man would get hard by watching a 14yo girl undress in front of them it´s just a natural sexual attraction to young fertile girls and where does our attraction come from? NATURE! Does this mean nature got it wrong but society got it right? FUCK NO!

Here is a picture of 13 year old Katy Perry don´t tell me ANY straight man isn´t sexually attracted to her if she began to undress in front of them!!!

Katy perry 13

I bet you everything I own that any straight man would get hard by watching a 14yo girl undress in front of them it´s just a natural sexual attraction to young fertile girls and where does our attraction come from? NATURE! Does this mean nature got it wrong but society got it right? FUCK NO!

Exactly what i said , they where jealous of him....because they couldn't. I doubt they where ''friends'' like some people said above.

"Black truecel finally manages to ascend, gets punished by normies"

This is normal from a primitve and human nature stand point. When a girl is going through puberty or has just finished its when they are most fertile so it was efficent to reproduce that way. Thats why hundreds of years ago it was normal for teens to get married. Eventhough i kinda find it disgusting that a 22 year old if fucking a 14 year old, it *sort of* makes sense.

Gotta love how white knights have to start fights when it's something that they don't agree with. Have to prove that masculinity and that you have the moral high ground.

Last edited:
14 years old is grey area, i wouldnt do it. 16+ is fine. brutal beatdown, fuck all of them

Normalfags.me