Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy 22-year-old guy gets beat up for phucking 14-year-old girl, Reddit screams "pedophilia"

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-

In this video, a black guy is confronted by a group for getting with a 14-year-old girl. When they find out she's 14, they beat up the 22-year-old, saying "she's just a child!"

A 14-year-old is not a child. By 14 girls are almost done with puberty.

Think about this: she had to have wanted it. She isn't resisting. She answers their questions calmly.

And Reddit normie cucks scream that he's a pedophile.

It's Statutory rape
Why do black guys love jumping people?

Most 14 year old girls are way more mature and overdeveloped for their age in 2018, I bet all of those goons beating that poor guy had 14 year old gfs back in HS

I feel sad that I will never get to experience making love to a teen gf because thats somehow pedo once you are 18

He got pussy they didn't, that's the only reasson they beat him, they got jealous because being a cuck(propably they where) sucks!!!

Bunch of cowards 3 against one

Foids have the mental capacity of a child even at the age of 25 on average. Pumping and dumping is bad regardless.

looool funny video they just did it to flex on social media

A sexually mature girl gives consent to a guy to have sex with her, the guy gets beaten, likely arrested, his reputation and name ruined forever, made a public enemy, and the girl gets treated like some heroic victim who has been through hell. ER fuel.

looks like it was "just a prank bro" to me, tbh.

Why they are defending a 14 years old bitch who probably was sucking dicks of much older guys then him?
Today's society is so fucked up.

A sexually mature girl gives consent to a guy to have sex with her, the guy gets beaten, likely arrested, his reputation and name ruined forever, made a public enemy, and the girl gets treated like some heroic victim who has been through hell. ER fuel.
Yeah and the guy looks like a incel(wearing glasses, heightmogged, weakly coward), if he were a real Tyrone his niggas would have cheer him up

Most 14 year old girls are way more mature and overdeveloped for their age in 2018, I bet all of those goons beating that poor guy had 14 year old gfs back in HS

I feel sad that I will never get to experience making love to a teen gf because thats somehow pedo once you are 18

Truth. And yet reddit soyboy pieces of shit scream "14 year olds are toddlers who can't walk or talk"

If he qas Chad ppl would be okay with it

Most 14 year olds are fucking tho. Just he got caught. Most guys would fuck a girl 14-18 without hesitation. Just don’t get caught tbh

Why are redditfags so obessesed with black people

They only beat him because they were his friend and didnt want him to go to jail.

Are you serious? This seems to me one of those situations that I can not tell whether it is sarcasm or not

Most 14 year olds are fucking tho. Just he got caught. Most guys would fuck a girl 14-18 without hesitation. Just don’t get caught tbh
JFL at AOC being 16-18 in the USA, when girls start sucking dick in bathrooms at age 12 tbh tbh

If he fucked her specifically because of her age then he is a pedo, if he fucked her because he thought she a matured attractive foid then he is not a pedo. It's all about the mentality but I do find it gross when a 20+ year old wants to get with a teen considering how weird being with a teen might be considering there mental state and how the adult is ok with taking advantage of a child.

normies are so retarded

Hatred against "pedos" is a wageslaves release, because women allow him to. They allow it because they don't want the competition.

Fuck off with this pro pedophilia shit.

How could he be a pedophile when a 14 is definitely not prepubescent, as a matter of fact healthy 14 year old girls can actually bear children.

It's not pro pedophilia, wtf, 14 is not prepubescent for most girls.

I know the 118 guests lurking in this thread are mostly from IT looking for material to screengrab. You won't find it here. Pedophilia exists, and this is not pedophilia.

Fuck outta here cuck , instead of white knighting a whore.
3CFB5484 FBF2 4630 BECB B4C03FBEFCCE

Yes im serious
KEk thats really dumb then, beat the shit out of your friend because you don't want him to go to jail then post on the internet the illegal thing he done

How the fuck is he a pedophile?It's only 8 years difference. Mick jager,johnny depp and Mel gibson are pedophiles but no one bats an eye.

Take the pedopill: Your status and looks define whether you will be pedoshamed or not.

Paul walker from fast and the furious dated teen girls but it wasn’t a big deal because he was chad so it’s okay.

Harvey Weinstein on the other hand is a 1/10 with money and status but that’s not enough, these foids knew what was going on but did it anyways, but they want it to be rape because Harvey Weinstein is ugly and because women only want chad.

So Harvey gets publicly humiliated and attacked while people cry and remember Chad Walker.

14 is good enough, not even close to pedophilia. Fuck these damn cucks.

the guy they beat up looks 5 feet tall she probably thought he was 14.

Why isn't the foid being beaten by her father for racemixing and being a whore at 14? I bet she isn't even getting the belt. The real criminal is the foid who did it. She's the one who opened her legs.

I wonder if the pedophilia rights movement will begin in my lifetime. When they make having sex with a girl a day under 18 an automatic death penalty offense will be the day I guess

Niggas be trippin man

Used up stacies dont want their smv to be reduced

Whiteknight faggots always work in groups. That's why incels need gangs.

3 vs. 1; fair as fuck

this is why i dont have friends.
Motherfuckers like this will basically punk your ass.

ITT: Pedo hopes and incel copes

Right-wingers and left-wingers share the same rape hysteria and the pedo hysteria.
The only difference is that they can't quite agree on who poses the greatest threat: Muslim men? All men? White college guys? Pizza shop owners? But the hysteria is the same. And you're only allowed to be attracted to OLD womyn. Otherwise you're either "sexist" or "degenerate". Different words, same concept.
"Sexism" and "unchaste" also mean the same. They basically mean: "Not ashamed of the desire to have sex for pleasure while being a low-status man."

how the fk is someone a pedo when the girl is grown up? and fuck his "friends" lol they are just envious and would've done the same. It's the sluts fault (and her parents) that she's already a hoe with 14.

dumb fucking niggers