Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 21 years old male killed himself in Turkey

L Lawliet

L Lawliet

Faith,Justice,Hope
★★★
'When I was little, I thought my life would be beautiful in the future.Life has made me something cruel, callous, atheistic.Now I have an aunt, a mother, and drug addicted friends except one. My brothers, they are gone now. They could not accept me as I am, as if they were so perfect.When I was little, I thought my life would be very beautiful in the future .... I have no hope for the future, I have no dreams. I have no expectations from life. I have no place in this world anymore."

And now his brothers have won as he's not around anymore.

Repost, but yeah it was very brootal and depressing.
Now the mom and dad were balling their eyes out, but it's too late.
No amount of caring now will ever make him feel loved and wanted now.
It's over for him, they killed him.

Noone in our society cares.
If he had gone ER, at least the society would remember him

'When I was little, I thought my life would be beautiful in the future.Life has made me something cruel, callous, atheistic.Now I have an aunt, a mother, and drug addicted friends except one. My brothers, they are gone now. They could not accept me as I am, as if they were so perfect.When I was little, I thought my life would be very beautiful in the future .... I have no hope for the future, I have no dreams. I have no expectations from life. I have no place in this world anymore."

This is my future ngl. As a kid as well, I thought that my future would be filled with girlfriends, a large friend group, and an overall great high school experience. And here I am now, rotting on this site. I’ve also never talked to a girl before either. I want God to take me already.
Society shits on men like him, and yet they wonder why people like him go ER after.

i will never rope, i will live as long as i can out of pure spite

Another truecel brother gone, a victim to soyciety. :feelscry:

And now his brothers have won as he's not around anymore.
His brothers haven't "won" anything, he exited this shit clown filled world, not having to deal with this society is not a lost.

Tbh if he could come back to life and see all the normalfags pretending to care about his death he would probably snap and murder a few

Brutal, i was also always the ugly one in my family. Somehow i always thought i will have good job, nice house and nice girl when i grow up but that never happened.