Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 21 year old toilet killed trying to rob dealers

wont let me upload the pic of her someone help me out she is hot so it makes the story better because she couldve just taken full advantage of tutorial mode

Peak laziness, she could have made way more on OnlyCucks, but thought that a robbery was easier. Imagine being born with so much privilege and then throwing it away in a robbery.
kekfuel

Peak laziness, she could have made way more on OnlyCucks, but thought that a robbery was easier. Imagine being born with so much privilege and then throwing it away in a robbery.

LOL, she was pregnant with a little girl too. Which idiot would rob someone while pregnant? She wins a rare Double Darwin Award. :feelsokman: :feelsokman:

LOL, she was pregnant with a little girl too. Which idiot would rob someone while pregnant? She wins a rare Double Darwin Award. :feelsokman: :feelsokman:
her daughter wouldve grown up probably exactly like her mother so double win

Laziness combined with stupidity and insanity JFL :feelskek:
Hope the drug dealers don't get caught

These bitches would rather get pregnant by thugs and have to rob for money than find a soft hearted betabuxx to take care of them. They really do hate being around/having sex with low value men more than they hate living in poverty and crime.

"I don't care how much trouble you're in," Alvarez said. "I feel that for a person to do that to someone, doesn't have a heart.
Says the gender that has killed almost 2 billion fetuses. Now she’s crying about someone unintentionally killing the fetus as well. Jfl at this world

Says the gender that has killed almost 2 billion fetuses. Now she’s crying about someone unintentionally killing the fetus as well. Jfl at this world
jfl if you are robbing someone you absolutely deserve to have your life taken no exceptions

She desERved it (in a video game)

Nothing of value was lost, mang

how does this relate to inceldom. sewer tier

Life wasted the Foid should be euthanised and buried in unmark grave

Foids are giga low iq

jfl if you are robbing someone you absolutely deserve to have your life taken no exceptions
Not like she was stealing bread to feed her family either.

Another one bites the dust

Toilet IQ. Women really think they're about that life. Probably thought they would simp for her lol dumbass

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back