Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 20k post count chugged a beer celebrating.

TBIcel

TBIcel

Glowies fear the Z
★★★★★
Going to get so drunk off Lezajsk (polish beer) @PolskiKartofel you poles know how to make a good beer. Thank you @Potential Rapist you helped me reach this point and are a brocel. @DarkStarDown maybe take a celebratory toke.

Happy boozing brocel :feelsYall:

Congrats my man
Parks And Recreation Reaction GIF

Congrats. Next level is 40k. For the emperor.

@PolskiKartofel bought Lomza ngl pretty good beer you poles really know how to make a beer plus syphoning wealth away from the feminist west to more based countries is something I like doing.

Going to get so drunk off Lezajsk (polish beer) @PolskiKartofel you poles know how to make a good beer. Thank you @Potential Rapist you helped me reach this point and are a brocel. @DarkStarDown maybe take a celebratory toke.
I had work today & I'm doing some college work rn, but tonight I will indeed take a toke from my pipe, sorry you have an allergy & can't enjoy a good cope like weed mang. I hope one day I can move to somewhere it's legal(not just for that reason alone though) or it at least becomes legal where I live :smonk:.

Also hope @Corvus gets to smoke again one day in this shithole we somehow call a "country" jfl.

@PolskiKartofel bought Lomza ngl pretty good beer you poles really know how to make a beer plus syphoning wealth away from the feminist west to more based countries is something I like doing.
Never had Eastern European beer at all, closest I have had is German-style beer or maybe Czech-style beer which mogs imo.

Congrats, only 80k more posts and you get government mandated gf!

leonardo dicaprio GIF

Why I didn't see that

Better be living that high life tonight brocel. Cheers! I’m drunk off Ketel One and hit a dab pen a few times in solidarity with your victory :smonk:

I skipped some alerts
Łomża is the best beer imo, it's my first choice, not too strong taste and not bitter like many other beers

I skipped some alerts

Łomża is the best beer imo, it's my first choice, not too strong taste and not bitter like many other beers
No idea what it costs in Poland but sadly in Canada it's $3 I can buy a fair number of decent beers for $2.25 so due to price won't be buying them tbh