Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory 2025 cels will be tiktok refugees

FLAME KAISER

FLAME KAISER

I wake up when the city sleeps
★★★★★
The recent girl and the @ColdBoy saga shows that, even stacies are finding this site, now it makes you question why would someone come here

It's simple, the looksmax trend has reached all parts of the world through social media, and some normies will obviously search in google for its origin and they'll find out about BP and the forums, .org is already a tiktok refugee land. My theory is that, in 2025 most " incels" would be tiktok normies larping as inkies.

Old cels leaving this forum makes the situation even worse, who knows, by 2027 80% of users might be larpers, perhaps.

Money

Its all going according to the jews planning
by raising hypergamy forcing males to rope
or become lonely or wage.

Newfags are already mentally challenged TikTok zoomers.

The recent girl and the @ColdBoy saga shows that, even stacies are finding this site, now it makes you question why would someone come here

It's simple, the looksmax trend has reached all parts of the world through social media, and some normies will obviously search in google for its origin and they'll find out about BP and the forums, .org is already a tiktok refugee land. My theory is that, in 2025 most " incels" would be tiktok normies larping as inkies.
Someone from the forum must have messaged her on Instagram about this since her account username was shared here

We have a traitor in our midst:fbi:

Someone from the forum must have messaged her on Instagram about this since her account username was shared here

GQSiyS2XoAAakVH

MAybe but more normies are becoming incels take that into account

RIP .is :cryfeels:
I will make an image board called inkiechan which will be the spiritual successor to this site once it gets infested with tiktok retards and all the oldcels leave

That’s been the case since nearly a year ago…

Make this site private already mod niggers

Posting that I'm a December 2022cel just for reference btw. I was a lurkcel that didn't sign up because I thought this forum could be a honeypot.

Most 2024cels already are

Yeah this site is full of foid worshipping simps who orbit in even the most pathetic and useless of ways

As shown by the vivian drama and now this random noodlewhore

The threads about them are always the most active on the site

Im waiting for the chads that act like incels because of the memes invade my only way of coping