Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious 2024 is going to be hell

• Thread starter THE TRUE DIGLET
  • Start date
The elites are all secretly buying private islands and underground bunkers as we speak. They are awaiting something called " the event " what exactly this is I'm not sure.

The elites are all secretly buying private islands and underground bunkers as we speak. They are awaiting something called " the event " what exactly this is I'm not sure.
yeah i saw the PJW vid too

If we get a collapse, I'll be bringing some normies and foids down with me

They try to escape God's wrath desperately, but they will not succeed. They know their end is coming, that's why at least some of them also do the most immoral things imaginable while they can.

Isaiah 2:19 King James Vesion

And they shall go into the holes of the rocks, and into the caves of the earth, for fear of the LORD, and for the glory of his majesty, when he ariseth to shake terribly the earth.

Romans 10:9-10 King James Version

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

LORD Jesus is the only way to escape the clown world.

Last edited: