Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious 2024 is going to be hell

• Thread starter THE TRUE DIGLET
  • Start date
THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Paragone
★★★★★
Not just for me, but for everyone

The elites are going to pull some major bullshit like covid and introduce inslavery

The WEF is hosting a meeting soon

IT IS OVER, just read what they say

Satanists usually say EXACTLY what they will do, so they relieve themselves from karmic retribution

We are on the Titanic and the ship is sinking and there is one more life boat

Here and onwards the internet will be reset and controlled in major ways, blackouts, food rationing, carbon credits ETC, but it starts this year, fucking believe me.

if these things happen I’m gonna have to get involved

Whatever happens happens. I’m ready for anything

The elites are going to pull some major bullshit like covid and introduce inslavery

Satanists usually say EXACTLY what they will do, so they relieve themselves from karmic retribution

Here and onwards the internet will be reset and controlled in major ways, blackouts, food rationing, carbon credits ETC, but it starts this year, fucking believe me.
I can feel it coming

im not afraid of the jew world order.

Things are already so fucked we are used to it and blind to it

We live in our goycaves alone, arguing with troons on forums, but soon the internet will go, then blackouts, etc etc

You mean heaven? I'm excited to eat my McDonald's brand-spanking new ecofriendly non-carbon emitting BugBurgerwhile watching the newest Marvel movie with interracial couples and tons of POC representation, as I stroke my funko pops

Nah, this is the year I'm getting my shit together.

Also, you will own nothing, and you will be happy.

That's not how it works. The elites are still using their power to oppress powerless people who have not done them any harm. And for that, they will suffer immensely and eternally in the afterlife.

Things are already so fucked we are used to it and blind to it

We live in our goycaves alone, arguing with troons on forums, but soon the internet will go, then blackouts, etc etc
This is so true. Life wasnt supposed to be like this. To barely survive and cope with pointless arguing and rot.

That's not how it works. The elites are still using their power to oppress powerless people who have not done them any harm. And for that, they will suffer immensely and eternally in the afterlife.
you dont even know what youre talking about, gray.

they say what they are doing because satanist logic is that, if you say the evil things you will do, and no one stops you, it is ''justified'', thats what i meant

they say what they are doing because satanist logic is that, if you say the evil things you will do, and no one stops you, it is ''justified'', thats what i meant

So if a murderer tells his tied up victim that he's going to murder him, is it "justified" because nobody stopped the murderer?

The satanists know what they're doing is evil. And that's why they'll burn in hell forever. Whether or not they announce their plans beforehand is irrelevant.

So if a murderer tells his tied up victim that he's going to murder him, is it "justified" because nobody stopped the murderer?

The satanists know what they're doing is evil. And that's why they'll burn in hell forever. Whether or not they announce their plans beforehand is irrelevant.
youre fucking retarded.

I am just saying that is the doctrine they follow, whether you like it or not, thats what they do and believe

if somebody stands by and does nothing if somebody is being "murdered" its called aiding and abetting. you are almost or just as guilty and would go to prison.

Gigalifefuel for me. I hope the system collapses, because the Jews become too opressive for normies, and i also hope that as many normies as possible die.

Gigalifefuel for me. I hope the system collapses, because the Jews become too opressive for normies, and i also hope that as many normies as possible die.
Wouldn't you want the jews to die instead? I'm assuming this, because of your swastika pfp.

I really hope that a world war breaks out this year. Something like that must happen :feelsbadman:

Arm yourselves and buy a gun. If you don't have enough to buy one, then buy a bow and arrow.

2024 will be the year of crypto.

everyone will look back two to three decades from now and say, yea 2024 was the year bitcoin became really mainstream

2024 will be the year of crypto.

everyone will look back two to three decades from now and say, yea 2024 was the year bitcoin became really mainstream
still to poor to buy any tho

still to poor to buy any tho
idk where you live but if I were you, and this goes for all you poor brocels,

do a bunch of side hustles and work as much as you possibly can and stash all the earnings into bitcoin. if youre feeling risky invest in some of the alt coins.

10+ years from now, $1000 worth of bitcoin today will be worth $10,000-20,000+
10+ years from now if you invest $1000 into the right alt coin, that $1000 could be $100,000+

Last edited:
like what and how?
tons of side hustles out there

package delivery, food delivery, uber, handy man jobs, etc...

the good thing about side hustles is that you can work as much as you want. so grind hard and literally put all of your earnings it into bitcoin lol

you dont wanna be 10+ years down the line, look back at 2024 and wish that you woulda bought $4000 worth of bitcoin right now because that $4000 of bitcoin today will be worth anywhere from $40,000 to $100,000+

obviously you can't retire on $100,000 but you'd be surprised how far ahead you will be in front of everyone financially.

most people barely have enough savings to cover an emergency car repair bill. thats like $700 to $1100 at most.

Last edited:
tons of side hustles out there

package delivery, food delivery, uber, handy man jobs, etc...

the good thing about side hustles is that you can work as much as you want. so grind hard and literally put all of your earnings it into bitcoin lol

you dont wanna be 10+ years down the line, look back at 2024 and wish that you woulda bought $4000 worth of bitcoin right now because that $4000 of bitcoin today will be worth anywhere from $40,000 to $100,000+
How can I buy $4000 worth of bitcoin when it says it is 34,609.43GBP rn?

How can I buy $4000 worth of bitcoin when it says it is 34,609.43GBP rn?
sign up on one of the big crypto exchanges (they have apps you can download on your phone), you can buy fractions of the coin. so if you bought around $4,400 USD of bitcoin right now thats approximately 0.10 bitcoin (because bitcoin is at around $44,000 USD per coin right now)

So you'd be a 0.10 bitcoiner. You own ten percent of one bitcoin which in 10-20+ years, that would make you richer than 99% of the people on this planet.

10-20+ years from now, THE VAST MAJORITY of people on planet earth could only dream of owning 0.10 bitcoin (because by then 1 bitcoin would cost something like 1-4 million dollars per coin).

the average person would have something like 0.000000014 percent of one bitcoin while you have 0.10 percent.

people as late as 2003 were still saying how stupid of an idea the internet was and how stupid of an idea amazon was. amazon was a stupid website on the internet where people could order books. now we can't even imagine a world without the internet and amazon. and its the same with crypto. 5-10+ years from now everyone will be using crypto currency.

now imagine if you literally grinded your ass off this year earning as much as you possibly can and invested around $13,200 USD into bitcoin. you'd be a 0.30 bitcoiner. You own 0.30 percent of one bitcoin. In 20+ years you'd be rich. Not filthy rich but richer than the vast majority of people.

Last edited:
sign up on one of the big crypto exchanges (they have apps you can download on your phone), you can buy fractions of the coin. so if you bought around $4,400 USD of bitcoin right now thats approximately 0.10 bitcoin (because bitcoin is at around $44,000 USD per coin right now)

So you'd be a 0.10 bitcoiner. You own ten percent of one bitcoin which in 10-20+ years, that would make you richer than 99% of the people on this planet.

10-20+ years from now, THE VAST MAJORITY of people on planet earth could only dream of owning 0.10 bitcoin (because by then 1 bitcoin would cost something like 1-4 million dollars per coin).

the average person would have something like 0.000000014 percent of one bitcoin while you have 0.10 percent.

people as late as 2003 were still saying how stupid of an idea the internet was and how stupid of an idea amazon was. amazon was a stupid website on the internet where people could order books. now we can't even imagine a world without the internet and amazon. and its the same with crypto. 5-10+ years from now everyone will be using crypto currency.

now imagine if you literally grinded your ass off this year earning as much as you possibly can and invested around $13,200 USD into bitcoin. you'd be a 0.30 bitcoiner. You own 0.30 percent of one bitcoin. In 20+ years you'd be rich. Not filthy rich but richer than the vast majority of people.
Could I invest in 0.01%

The chances of me getting 4k before april in order to buy 0.10 is zero

When do you think exactly this year is the ''cut off'' date in order to buy cheap?

Could I invest in 0.01%

The chances of me getting 4k before april in order to buy 0.10 is zero

When do you think exactly this year is the ''cut off'' date in order to buy cheap?
Yea you can buy any fraction of a bitcoin you want. The crypto exchange apps are designed to be user friendly so its easy to invest.

Bitcoin spot ETF is literally next week. Meaning this will be the first time that trillion dollar asset management firms (like Blackrock) will get into bitcoin. Billions will flow into bitcoin pumping the price up by a lot. By exactly how much no one knows. But if I had to bet 50k to 64k shortly after bitcoin spot ETF approval, maybe a lot higher, Anywhere from now until this spring will still be early I think. But then again, no one knows as bitcoin can literally skyrocket to 100k by the end of this month because of bitcoin spot ETF.

Bitcoin will skyrocket in 2024 and skyrocket even higher in 2025 before it cools back down in early 2026.

Last edited:

Okay i clicked, Do i have to wait like 8 days 9 hours 39 minutes and 43 seconds as of now to read or?

I think 2024 has a real chance for civil war, imagine if red states start deciding biden should not be president like what is going in Colorado. Text book civil war

Yea you can buy any fraction of a bitcoin you want. The crypto exchange apps are designed to be user friendly so its easy to invest.

Bitcoin spot ETF is literally next week. Meaning this will be the first time that trillion dollar asset management firms (like Blackrock) will get into bitcoin. Billions will flow into bitcoin pumping the price up by a lot. By exactly how much no one knows. But if I had to bet 50k to 64k shortly after bitcoin spot ETF approval, maybe a lot higher, Anywhere from now until this spring will still be early I think. But then again, no one knows as bitcoin can literally skyrocket to 100k by the end of this month because of bitcoin spot ETF.

Bitcoin will skyrocket in 2024 and skyrocket even higher in 2025 before it cools back down in early 2026.
is it even worth me buying 0.01 of shitcoin?

how much would it be in 5 or 10 yrs?

I'm just hoping WW3 happens already.

2025 will be the year.
Satanists (fags) love numbers amd the power they possess.
2025 marks the official 'point of no return' where getting to 2030 is less time that the previous half of the decade.

Just enjoy it.
Sex havers will still have crazy hot sex when they can and even malnourished foids in camps will still avoid you.

If you weren't buying bitcoin you're fucked

"Bad years" are just opportunities for people who are prepared.

It's bad for people who weren't prepared.

If you weren't buying bitcoin you're fucked

"Bad years" are just opportunities for people who are prepared.

It's bad for people who weren't prepared.
should I even start buying now?

most I can get is 0.01 and thats it

Fuck the world and the vast majority of people on it. I can't bother to feel a single bit of compassion or give a scent of a fuck about how miserable will existence become if true.

If things get real bad, I have no trouble just roping.

as long as normgroids have food, electronics and (((media))), they will be fine with all this happening to them. that's the problem, but eventually, because kikes are greedy fucks after all they will eventually take everything and normgroids will become upset, thus causing a reset

as long as normgroids have food, electronics and (((media))), they will be fine with all this happening to them. that's the problem, but eventually, because kikes are greedy fucks after all they will eventually take everything and normgroids will become upset, thus causing a reset
WTF are the normies going to do about it?

Like seriously?

All these billionaires building bunkers for when SHTF aren't even hiding it.

WTF are the normies going to do about it?

Like seriously?

All these billionaires building bunkers for when SHTF aren't even hiding it.
exactly

I want to die this year

im not afraid of the jew world order.
jew: Yeah goy! There is nothing to fear, we will only destroy soci- oy, I mean, make it more diverse so everybody gets a piece!