Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over 2023 update: now tallish starts at 6’2

• Thread starter SuicideIsTheOnlyWay
  • Start date
SuicideIsTheOnlyWay

SuicideIsTheOnlyWay

GOD'S OFFICIAL LAB RAT
★★★★
Turbomanlet: 5’8 or less
Manlet: 5’9 to 5’11
Tallish area: 6’2 more

6’ to 6’2 is not enough to be considered tall here where I live ( Third world)

I suppose the number for USA, Netherlands etc would be 6’4+

Do you agree ?

tfw turbomanlet

am i still terachad or only gigachad? 6´9

5’11 is manlet?
First Dates Rte GIF by COCO Content

5’11 is manlet?
First Dates Rte GIF by COCO Content
Because 5’11 wear shoes, they go to 6’ so at least they stop being ridiculed

But still not enough for female attention or male compliments

How tall are you greycel?

6'0 is about average in a predominantly white area. Maybe slightly above.

Because 5’11 wear shoes, they go to 6’ so at least they stop being ridiculed

But still not enough for female attention or male compliments
So does everyone, so it's not like this makes any significant difference (unless they are wearing lifts)

glad I never tried

6'0 is about average in a predominantly white area. Maybe slightly above.
nordic white area maybe, no way american whites are that tall, for every big white guy i see 2 short ones.

5'10 is the new average human height

Even in some parts of curryland foids are 5'8 to 5'11....this really brutal.

It's subjective, the definition of "tall" differs based on the person you ask and what people they interact with. The 5'4 daughter of a 6'9 father with a 6'7 brother won't find a 6'4 man to be tall. But a toilet who works with mini-men will find a 5'11 man to be "astoundingly tall".

Don't apply regional standards globally, toilets tend to have very narrow areas of swiping on Tinder. Men don't have any filters, toilets fine-tune their searches because they can afford it.

Average counts old folk too, we're not interested in how tall boomers are. We're interested in how tall the male sexual market competition is for our age groups.
Are you saying the average zoomer white male is 6'1 then? 6'2? Is that really the hill you want to die on?

Are you saying the average zoomer white male is 6'1 then? 6'2? Is that really the hill you want to die on?
In my area yes, zoomers are generally above 6ft.

It's likely that you're overestimating your own height & the heights of other men by extension. Quite common for 5'9/5'10 men to claim 6'0.

Agreed. Bovine growth hormone in the milk or steroid treatment of asthma or something in the water in youth is making everybody taller. Or people are just healthier and better nourished. Or it's all over anyway so whatever.

It's likely that you're overestimating your own height & the heights of other men by extension. Quite common for 5'9/5'10 men to claim 6'0.
Funnily enough I recently got my height measured during a health checkup and after being awake for 1 hour I came in at 5ft 11" barefooted according to the doctor and his wall mounted height measuring jig.

Funnily enough I recently got my height measured during a health checkup and after being awake for 1 hour I came in at 5ft 11" barefooted according to the doctor and his wall mounted height measuring jig.
I stand at 6'0.5 after waking up, 6'0 flat at lunch, & 5'11.5 before bedtime. I'm a genuine, unfrauded, barefoot 6'0 male.

I also live in one of the wealthiest areas in New York state. My neighborhood is something like 99% white people, no exaggeration. 6'0 is still noticeably above average here & I heightmog over half the young men I see on a daily basis. The guys taller than me are rarely more than 1 or 2 inches taller.

That's just my experience though, maybe you live in a neighborhood where all the tallest people happen to gather.

Turbomanlet: 5’8 or less
Manlet: 5’9 to 5’11
Tallish area: 6’2 more

6’ to 6’2 is not enough to be considered tall here where I live ( Third world)

I suppose the number for USA, Netherlands etc would be 6’4+

Do you agree ?
100% agree

I stand at 6'0.5 after waking up, 6'0 flat at lunch, & 5'11.5 before bedtime. I'm a genuine, unfrauded, barefoot 6'0 male.

I also live in one of the wealthiest areas in New York state. My neighborhood is something like 99% white people, no exaggeration. 6'0 is still noticeably above average here & I heightmog over half the young men I see on a daily basis. The guys taller than me are rarely more than 1 or 2 inches taller.

That's just my experience though, maybe you live in a neighborhood where all the tallest people happen to gather.
Well I live on the other side of the atlantic for a start, in an area with very good air quality, green spaces and little to no ethnics also. Probably does push up the average height tbh but even when I visit the nearest town younger guys are nearly always taller than me, the town is also something like 97% white.

Well I live on the other side of the atlantic for a start, in an area with very good air quality, green spaces and little to no ethnics also. Probably does push up the average height tbh but even when I visit the nearest town younger guys are nearly always taller than me, the town is also something like 97% white.
What country?

muh avg zoomer height 6'1 , ur overmeasuring or blind, because in netherlands avg 19 year old height is 183 ( highest in the world) and a lot of these stats self reported and might be overmeasured

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back