Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

2021 Incels.is Survey

Claude

Claude

Banned
-
Hey guys,

The latest survey is up!
It would help a lot if you took 5 mins to do it. I tried my best to keep it short and interesting.

Link:

Thanks a lot,
Serge.

---

P.S. If you have at least 100 posts, you can see results for all the older surveys:

May 2018
Nov 2018
May 2019
Oct 2019
Mar 2020
Aug 2020
Dec 2020

Last edited by a moderator:
glows me
greycels me

This is 100% anon
Part 1 - About inceldom and the blackpill
How old are you?

[UWSL]17 or younger[/UWSL]

[UWSL]18 - 21[/UWSL]

[UWSL]22 - 25[/UWSL]

[UWSL]26 - 30[/UWSL]

[UWSL]31 - 40[/UWSL]

[UWSL]41 or older[/UWSL]

This is some FBI business up there:feelsjuice:

This is 100% anon

I filled it out anyway and I don't even care if the government is watching me, I have nothing to lose in life anyways. Honestly, I sometimes wish they would just SWAT my house and execute me, putting me out of my misery. I don't even fucking care anymore, just make it quick. :feelsjuice:
Google knows who and where you are
Google can tongue my anus. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
I filled it out anyway and I don't even care if the government is watching me, I have nothing to lose in life anyways. Honestly, I sometimes wish they would just SWAT my house and execute me, putting me out of my misery. I don't even fucking care anymore, just make it quick. :feelsjuice:

Google can tongue my anus. :feelsjuice:
My computers block all Google and feceboot connections

My computers block all Google and feceboot connections
Nice, I really don't care if they want to find me. If they want to jail or kill me over a couple of internet posts just kill me now and be done with it so I don't have to live in this faggot driven world anymore. I'm actually serious in saying that also where I'm not joking, speaking only for myself of course. I literally have nothing, I'm already demoralized, and stripped of everything in life. There's nothing left anybody can do to me that hasn't already been done. There's nothing left in this world to threaten me with, I have no family or friends. I live a completely solitary lifestyle, come at me motherfuckers, I welcome death if it means I don't have to live in this faggot existence anymore. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Nice, I really don't care if they want to find me. If they want to jail or kill me over a couple of internet posts just kill me and be done with it so I don't have to live in this faggot driven world anymore. I'm actually serious in saying that also where I'm not joking, speaking only for myself of course. :feelsjuice:
Take a few with you so you'll have company in hell.

Take a few with you so you'll have company in hell.
It's the government, they'll either cut the brake lines on my car, poison me when I'm not looking, or make my death look like an accident or even suicide. Because that's the virtue signaling morality bullshit world we live in you know, they're the good guys who care. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsclown:

Last edited:
It's the government, they'll either cut the brake lines on my car, poison me when I'm not looking, or make my death look like an accident or even suicide. Because that's the virtue signaling morality bullshit world we live in you know, they're the good guys. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsclown:
You are must be very important to get more energy that a bullet

You are must be very important to get more energy that a bullet
I aspire to be important as a thorn in their side that one of these days they'll actively go out of their way taking the trouble of killing me, and when they point their gun at me with their finger on the trigger, I'll laugh smiling saying to them, "What took you so long faggot?" It's all about having life long goals and desired accomplishments Emba. :feelsclown:

Last edited:
I aspire to be important as a thorn in their side that one of these days they'll actively go out of their way taking the trouble of killing me, and when they point their gun at me with their finger on the trigger, I'll laugh smiling saying to them, "What took you so long faggot?" It's all about having life goals and desired accomplishments Emba. :feelsclown:
Nah... They'll just send a team of blm niggers to you're neighborhood and burn loot and murder everyone their and if your their then whatever.

Nah... They'll just send a team of blm niggers to you're neighborhood and burn loot and murder everyone their and if your their then whatever.
I sleep on a mattress on the floor within a minimal lifestyle with very few personal belongings, if they want to burn down my rental I really don't even care, the rent is too damn high anyways where the landlord is a dirty little cocksucker. :feelsjuice:

I sleep on a mattress on the floor within a minimal lifestyle, if they want to burn down my rental I really don't even care, the rent is too damn high anyways where the landlord is a dirty cocksucker. :feelsjuice:
Been there done that

Been there done that
Had to fumigate my room three times this week because of bugs, they keep coming back no matter how many times I fog the room. Maybe I need to try a different kind of bug poison or something, nasty buggers keep eating me up every damn night. At this rate, I'm going to start individually naming them if I can't get rid of them. :feelsjuice:

Had to fumigate my room three times this week because of bugs, they keep coming back. Maybe I need to try a different kind of bug poison or something, nasty buggers keep eating me up every damn night. At this rate, I'm going to start individually naming them if I can't get rid of them. :feelsjuice:
Use the covid causing spray bro...

Use the covid causing spray bro...
Can insects catch the coof? I heard about that Snow Leopard in the zoo once, he bit the zookeeper calling it fake and gay. :feelsclown:

Can insects catch the coof? I heard about that Snow Leopard in the zoo once, he bit the zookeeper calling it fake and gay. :feelsclown:
No. The toxic spray shit is what clauses you respiratory illnesses