Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious 2021 incels.is race composition survey

choose your race

• white

• sand

• turan(central Asia)

• Curry(south Asian)

• northern rice(east Asian)

• southern rice(southeast Asian)

• black

• latino

• hapa

• other(explain)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Should have broken this down and included as many as you could tbh. For example, slav, med, dravidian, abbo, and even kike (which is what I am).
Yeah even the options for rice are kind of limited. Living closer to the south shouldn't automatically make someone a south east asian.

Yeah even the options for rice are kind of limited. Living closer to the south shouldn't automatically make someone a south east asian.
it depends on your ancestry
you selected other,why

you are south east Asian?
I'm east asian but I'd never call myself a northern Chinese. I tend to associate northern rice with height moggers living close to Manchuria. I guess I'll switch my vote to northern rice to help out fbicels but still I think the categories should be broken down further.

I'm east asian but I'd never call myself a northern Chinese. I tend to associate northern rice with height moggers living close to Manchuria. I guess I'll switch my vote to northern rice to help out fbicels but still I think the categories should be broken down further.
the maximum option numbers is limited,southern China is also in east Asia

What exactly is this data mining for the CCP supposed to prove?

There should exist a slavic category because we're not white.

slavs are white
GIGACOPE because of subhuman genes slavs are literally amongst the least desireable people on the planet - there have been multiple threads proving this theory. Where are all prostitutes/whores from? From slavic countries. What foids love (rich or otherwise) bbc and ethnics more than bread? Slavic foids. Which foids abuse the privilegies (traditional + modern toxicity in relations) and are by far the most privileged in their societies? Slavic foids.

Don't trust me? Who are the men that have the worst average look score when compared to foids of the same country? Slavic men. Just fucking look at suicide and alcoholic statistics for slavic countries too.

Don't even think about coping in shithole slavic countries where even with a major diploma you can't get a job to live well.

Can continue like this all day.

latinocel living in hell as a sub-human

you don't agree?
GIGACOPE because of subhuman genes slavs are literally amongst the least desireable people on the planet - there have been multiple threads proving this theory. Where are all prostitutes/whores from? From slavic countries. What foids love (rich or otherwise) bbc and ethnics more than bread? Slavic foids. Which foids abuse the privilegies (traditional + modern toxicity in relations) and are by far the most privileged in their societies? Slavic foids.

Don't trust me? Who are the men that have the worst average look score when compared to foids of the same country? Slavic men. Just fucking look at suicide and alcoholic statistics for slavic countries too.

Don't even think about coping in shithole slavic countries where even with a major diploma you can't get a job to live well.

how the fuck these facts impact the argument slavs are white? even they are poor and discriminated against,they are still white

Last edited:
you don't agree?

how the fuck these facts impact the argument slavs are white? even they are poor and discriminated against,they are still white
Obviously not. Other users already explained why

Visited today market at Godforsaken village not far away from Belarussian border ( I live in Lithuania ). Seller told me that some girl visited him together with her boyfriend from Canada (!) while the average guy here rots without perspectives and drinks cheap alcohol.
But men are privileged. :feelsclown: world.

Visited today market at Godforsaken village not far away from Belarussian border ( I live in Lithuania ). Seller told me that some girl visited him together with her boyfriend from Canada (!) while the average guy here rots without perspectives and drinks cheap alcohol.
But men are privileged. :feelsclown: world.
East Europe is truly depressing

Might have been worthwhile to distinguish between north european and south european descent...

Greeks are half Turk (and if you go back further, you find out Greeks and Italians are half mixed with Israelites/Judaens), and Spanish & Portugese are half Arab.

Last edited:
Might have been worthwhile to distinguish between north european and south european descent...

Greeks are half Turk (and if you go back further, you find out Greeks are half mixed with Israelites/Jews), and Spanish & Portugese are half Arab.
But Ancient Greeks don't have Turk blood. The Turks are a mixed people who partially descended from Mongols and the rest with Armenians, Persians, Anatolian Greeks, etc.

Also, Iberian people barely have Arab or Berber blood. Italians have more sand ancestry. @ibericel @thespanishcel @Negroid Berber

Ancient Greeks don't exist anymore. Hundreds of years of Turk rule saw to that.

Ancient Greeks don't exist anymore. Hundreds of years of Turk rule saw to that.
Modern Greeks are descendants of ancient Greeks. It shows in their continuity with language and genetics.

Modern Greeks are descendants of ancient Greeks. It shows in their continuity with language and genetics.
Yes, of course, but they're mixed with Turks (who, as you've pointed out, are a mix of a bunch of other races).

The average IQ of ancient Greece was around 125-130, but today it is 92. Among the minority of modern Greeks who's bloodlines are more or less pure (or mixed with north European), you'll find many IQs in the genius range, some as high as 190-200. But the average Greek today is mixed with Turk and of low IQ.

Thinking slavs are white is like saying curries are sand

Obviously not. Other users already explained why
slavs are of course white,I don't know how retarded and delusional you have to be to say otherwise

they are as white as other white groups ,can blend easily with other whites

in all countries' classification systems they are classified as white,If slavs are not white,then trump's wife isn't white and his children are mixed,how retarded you are!

island jungle gook reporting for duty :feelsXmas:

(southeast asian)

slavs are of not course white

in all (((countries' classification systems))) they are classified as "white",If slavs are not white,then (((trump's))) wife isn't white and his children are mixed
You obviously say shit like that because you are a chink. Even slavs on this forum don't consider themselves real whites. It's pretty easy to tell if somebody is slav or not just by looking at them. Even my irl chink friend (grew up in Germany) doesn't consider Slav to be white and he is also able to spot them easily. Retarded thread kys

You obviously say shit like that because you are a chink. Even slavs on this forum don't consider themselves real whites. It's pretty easy to tell if somebody is slav or not just by looking at them. Even my irl chink friend (grew up in Germany) doesn't consider Slav to be white and he is also able to spot them easily. Retarded thread kys
bs,do you really think trump's children aren't white

even many Germans are just germanised slavs

bs,do you really think trump's children aren't white

even many Germans are just germanised slavs
Barron and Tiffany? look like a slavs. You[UWSL] can spot pure slavs pretty easily. Mixed slavs can blend in, but it depends on how his/her mother looks like. Again, you don't know this because you didn't grow up in a white country. [/UWSL]

Barron and Tiffany? look like a slavs. You[UWSL] can spot pure slavs pretty easily. Mixed slavs can blend in, but it depends on how his/her mother looks like. Again, you don't know this because you didn't grow up in a white country. [/UWSL]
everyone recognizes slavs as whites,only some cucks on this forum say otherwise

Whatever, chink. Even fellow chinks in western countries disagree with you

now whites 43.4%

JFL @ curries avoiding the poll as to not boost their numbers.

Not all slavs look white, that’s only people from certain regions with more Germanic admixture. Many look ambiguous, and could pass as tan or olive skinned sand niggers or curries.

Also, as I said, most sand niggers could pass as curries as well, why should they get a separate one but we don’t?

JFL @ curries avoiding the poll as to not boost their numbers.
I was surprised by that number as well, it seems like they have a bugger presence here than ricecels. But maybe it’s just cause they are more open about it and make more threads about being curries.

@AllanKing has been freed by the CCP incel mod unit

French, German, and Hungarian half Ashkenazi here who loathes and detests Jews when I'm not loathing foids.

"That's a hate crime!" Then I guess I hate half of myself, I don't give a fuck.

I identify as White European.

Oh yeah, and I live in the abominable shithole known as the United States Of America.

Last edited:
"If u are white u cannot be incel :soy:"

:feelshaha::feelshaha:

IMG 20210715 111309

Last edited:
artificial repop

slavs are of course white,I don't know how retarded and delusional you have to be to say otherwise

they are as white as other white groups ,can blend easily with other whites

in all countries' classification systems they are classified as white,If slavs are not white,then trump's wife isn't white and his children are mixed,how retarded you are!
There's debate that some Slavs, (for example, those with Tatar ancestry in Poland) , have Mongoloid DNA.

i'm viet so i picked southern rice i guess

My grandfather's a curry, so maybe that makes me 25% curry too. The rest of me is white

how curries percentage so low

i'm a blackcel

Status
Not open for further replies.