Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 2020 Steam Lunar Sale buys.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
Anyone buying anything?

I already got:
-FlatOut Collection
-Serious Sam 1 and 2
-911 Operator
-Aliens vs Predator (2010 game)
-Sims 3
-Some .50 games.

Really just got some stuff that can run on my current laptop. I'm basically bottlenecked for 70% of the year, and on purpose, too. I can only game for 4 months out of the year on my gaming desktop at home.

Over4me never got to buy anything from steam cuz I have a fuckin potato as a pc :feelsrope:

Over4me never got to buy anything from steam cuz I have a fuckin potato as a pc :feelsrope:
Tbh just buy old games and run them in compatibility settings. Literally 15-20% of my library is games from 15+ years ago.

Tbh just buy old games and run them in compatibility settings. Literally 15-20% of my library is games from 15+ years ago.
Could be but even shit like old flash games and minecraft are laggy as hell on my pc

I’m looking at a game called “For the King” which is a coop rogue like rpg but I’m $2 off :cryfeels:

Avp is the shit bro played it a shit ton back in the day wouldn’t mind buying it on pc if I would have the money for it
I’m looking at a game called “For the King” which is a coop rogue like rpg but I’m $2 off :cryfeels:

I know that feeling nigga

Just bought Bordlands GOTY (gonna get into the series).

I'm actually starting to use steam ngl.

Also started playing Brawl stars or something.

I have 21 cents nigga
Add me on steam. I'll get you the game.

bro you are a legend what’s your steam url

btw don’t buy borderlands 3 I been playing since to came out day 1 I have like what 5 k hours on all games combined not 3 because I ain’t going to get that shitty greedy mess 2 and one are the best.

Steam is a good cope. Lots of games to play and things to do. Next month, my main account is turning 8. Been using that shit since 6th grade, because everyone in middle school hated me and I needed a good cope.

Steam is a good cope. Lots of games to play and things to do. Next month, my main account is turning 8. Been using that shit since 6th grade, because everyone in middle school hated me and I needed a good cope.

i got in to pc gaming like 3 years ago or smth but I always played flash games on new grounds during school cuz I always got bullied out side lol plus I loved worms

tfw literally no room in my computer for new games. I don't even have that many downloaded and my Local Disc is almost 100% full.

i got in to pc gaming like 3 years ago or smth but I always played flash games on new grounds during school cuz I always got bullied out side lol plus I loved worms
Worms, I remember that game. Worms and all the clones of it like Pocket Tanks were fun as hell to play.

don't play Vidya tbh