Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

2018.ME mogged this circus so had

kretschmer

kretschmer

on the verge of going AM at this point
94d 16h 14m
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
★★★★★
209d 12h 44m
W

Waco

History Enthusiast
★★★
70d 16h 46m
kretschmer making the same thread for the 56th time

D

dungeondragon

Overlord
★★★★★
125d 11h 54m
Well, they are no longer here are they? Why did they leave, these so-called incels? Why did the userbase drop so harshly since the site's inception? They are long gone - accept it.

TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

The Niggest von allen
★★★★★
221d 7h 22m
The 2018 guys were high iq and based. Now its just full of spergy kids

PersonalityChad

PersonalityChad

Hamtarocel
★★★★★
28d 5h 24m
Yeah. I miss the 2018 era. It's just not the same now.

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★★★★
151d 6h 15m
Well, they are no longer here are they? Why did they leave, these so-called incels?
Yes ... why?
Is it because the forum got flooded with lowlifes which are shitting up the forum with the same low IQ mentally ill schizo bullshit over and over and over again?
Maybe. I don't know.

D

dungeondragon

Overlord
★★★★★
125d 11h 54m
Yes ... why?
Is it because the forum got flooded with lowlifes which are shitting up the forum with the same low IQ mentally ill schizo bullshit over and over and over again?
Maybe. I don't know.
If this prior userbase was so strong, they should have been able to combat the influx of users - the userbase now is significantly smaller than it was back then. Not sure if flooded is the correct word, but I'd trust your assessment seeing as you were around back then. Just seems like the old incels got bored, left, and the new users weren't of the same quality.

THE NEW HONKLER

THE NEW HONKLER

the king's men couldnt put him back together again
★★★★★
8d 20h 36m
my estimation is that its all the same and unchanged
unironically all in your head

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★★★★
151d 6h 15m
If this prior userbase was so strong, they should have been able to combat the influx of users - the userbase now is significantly smaller than it was back then. Not sure if flooded is the correct word, but I'd trust your assessment seeing as you were around back then. Just seems like the old incels got bored, left, and the new users weren't of the same quality.
I didn't mean flooded in the sense of that there were so many, I just meant that they came in and pushed every sane person out.

I mean, let's be honest,
does anyone with a brain really want to come here and read about some braindead moron rotting his teeth out? Or read some schizophrenic all caps nonsense (IN VIDEO GAME)? Or read about how rape should be legal and all women should be executed?
Bro, I might be incel, but I'm not retarded.
Everything on here is low effort. Most of these fucks make threads that don't even contain a single sentence and are only a reddit link, or a youtube link or whatever ... it's painful to watch as someone who isn't mentally challenged.
This isn't incels.is, this is mentally-ill-low-IQ-schizos-psychich-ward.is and administration seems to be fine with it.
I sometimes wonder if Master even reads his own forum, because nobody with a brain can endure the low IQ garbage that gets spammed here on a daily basis without getting angry. I would estimate only 5% of the userbase here isn't retarded and a somewhat functioning adult males, the rest is degenerate low life scum.

Khanivore

Khanivore

you better wrk than sit here like dimwit
★★★★★
67d 22h 0m
I didn't mean flooded in the sense of that there were so many, I just meant that they came in and pushed every sane person out.

I mean, let's be honest,
does anyone with a brain really want to come here and read about some braindead moron rotting his teeth out? Or read some schizophrenic all caps nonsense (IN VIDEO GAME)? Or read about how rape should be legal and all women should be executed?
Everything on here is low effort. Most of these fucks make threads that don't even contain a single sentence and are only a reddit link, or a youtube link or whatever ... it's painful to watch as someone who isn't mentally challenged.
This isn't incels.is, this is mentally-ill-low-IQ-schizos-psychich-ward.is and administration seems to be fine with it.
I sometimes wonder if Master even reads his own forum, because nobody with a brain can endure the low IQ garbage that gets spammed here on a daily basis without getting angry. I would estimate only 5% of the userbase here isn't retarded and a somewhat functioning adult male.
That is some really awesome guy! Yeah, add to it constant fighting in which everyone takes part

Retardinator

Retardinator

Not made for this world
★★
69d 10h 38m
kretschmer making the same thread for the 56th time
This ngl. It was better, but it's over.
Well, they are no longer here are they? Why did they leave, these so-called incels? Why did the userbase drop so harshly since the site's inception? They are long gone - accept it.
I think also a lot left when Serge left and the whole forum drama started.

Retardinator

Retardinator

Not made for this world
★★
69d 10h 38m

I mean, let's be honest,
I sometimes wonder if Master even reads his own forum, because nobody with a brain can endure the low IQ garbage that gets spammed here on a daily basis without getting angry. I would estimate only 5% of the userbase here isn't retarded and a somewhat functioning adult males, the rest is degenerate low life scum.
I mean no functioning adult would rot on an incel forum. That's the thing. If you're a successful adult with a good job and friends, then you're going to be a minority on a forum like this. The majority is going to be mentally ill NEETs or mentally challenged retards.

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★★★★
151d 6h 15m
That is some really awesome guy! Yeah, add to it constant fighting in which everyone takes part
Right, I didn't even mention the constant race baiting on here is through the fucking roof, and it's annoying as fuck.

D

dungeondragon

Overlord
★★★★★
125d 11h 54m
Ah, I see. Makes sense, yes.

:feelskek::lul: Not my favourite posts, yes.

Perhaps they are incels because they are "mentally-ill-low-IQ-schizos", haha. But in all seriousness, I understand your concerns. It is rather frustrating at times - I understand the sentiment of users who block various users to curate their experience here, lest they too go insane. Not my style (blocking), but I too avoid certain posters.

I sometimes wonder if Master even reads his own forum, because nobody with a brain can endure the low IQ garbage that gets spammed here on a daily basis. I would estimate only 5% of the userbase here isn't retarded and a somewhat functioning adult male.
This here forum is a melting pot, literally. The pot is melting and we are all here to witness it. I still enjoy my time on this forum, though once certain users inevitably migrate elsewhere I wonder what will keep me tied here. I wonder why there is such a sharp contrast between users of old and new - outside of the blackpill having already been spoken about to death, of course. Perhaps there were more fruitful, insightful discussions back then.

manletogre

manletogre

RippERcel
★★
38d 22h 20m
2017 MOGGED

i was oneitis coper back then

D

dungeondragon

Overlord
★★★★★
125d 11h 54m
I think also a lot left when Serge left and the whole forum drama started.
That is also a big culprit, yes. So much drama on this here forum. Various arcs.

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★★★★
151d 6h 15m
Perhaps they are incels because they are "mentally-ill-low-IQ-schizos", haha.
Well yes, but rightfully so.
"mentally ill low IQ schizos" to stick with that term, are deficient men. They are broken and they therefore don't deserve a gf.
You wouldn't buy a car with a broken engine, either.
I'm a real incel, because I check every box except for height and looks and that's why im incel.
I deserve a gf because I deliver in every aspect, I can provide for a girl, care for a girl, be a normal member of society etc.
I am not deficient like these other low lifes on this forum.
My only flaw is my looks, which I cannot change and which don't make me a worse partner. Therefore it's unfair that I can't get a gf, but it's very fair that these low IQ schizos on here don't get one.

D

dungeondragon

Overlord
★★★★★
125d 11h 54m
"mentally ill low IQ schizos" to stick with that term, are deficient men. They are broken and they therefore don't deserve a gf.
I'm a real incel, because I check every box except for height and looks and that's why im incel.
I deserve a gf because I deliver in every aspect, I can provide for a girl, care for a girl, be a normal member of society etc.
My only flaw is my looks, which I cannot change and which don't make me a worse partner. Therefore it's unfair that I can't get a gf, but it's very fair that these low IQ schizos on here don't get one.
Brutal truth. I wouldn't expect someone to put up with a schizoid (though, of course, women who display such mental deficiencies still find men to mate with). The factors that disqualify you from a mate in the current day are arbitrary things but women will continue to ward off "undesirable males" (e.g. short, not attractive) till their dying breath. So close yet so far, yes. Your frustrations are valid.

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

International Incelist
22d 13h 39m
Wait so where did all the 2018 users go?

I do see see some 2018cels on here, but I wonder what happened to the vast majority of them?

erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★★★★
90d 4h 0m
Yes ... why?
Maybe. I don't know.
Paths is good for your health

W

wei#3959

Overlord
★★★★
213d 12h 37m
No mentally ill, low IQ schizos still deserve a gf

Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
★★★★★
7d 16h 19m

They got permanently banned for stupid rules.

I am attest to that. I got perm banned for my avi and postmaxing.

You’d also get perm banned if you didn’t reply with a paragraph response, or if the mods just didn’t like you