Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

2018.ME mogged this circus so had

kretschmer

kretschmer

Insomniac fanboy. Incels.ME 2018. RIP.
★★★★★
kretschmer making the same thread for the 56th time

The 2018 guys were high iq and based. Now its just full of spergy kids

Yeah. I miss the 2018 era. It's just not the same now.

Well, they are no longer here are they? Why did they leave, these so-called incels?
Yes ... why?
Is it because the forum got flooded with lowlifes which are shitting up the forum with the same low IQ mentally ill schizo bullshit over and over and over again?
Maybe. I don't know.

If this prior userbase was so strong, they should have been able to combat the influx of users - the userbase now is significantly smaller than it was back then. Not sure if flooded is the correct word, but I'd trust your assessment seeing as you were around back then. Just seems like the old incels got bored, left, and the new users weren't of the same quality.
I didn't mean flooded in the sense of that there were so many, I just meant that they came in and pushed every sane person out.

I mean, let's be honest,
does anyone with a brain really want to come here and read about some braindead moron rotting his teeth out? Or read some schizophrenic all caps nonsense (IN VIDEO GAME)? Or read about how rape should be legal and all women should be executed?
Bro, I might be incel, but I'm not retarded.
Everything on here is low effort. Most of these fucks make threads that don't even contain a single sentence and are only a reddit link, or a youtube link or whatever ... it's painful to watch as someone who isn't mentally challenged.
This isn't incels.is, this is mentally-ill-low-IQ-schizos-psychich-ward.is and administration seems to be fine with it.
I sometimes wonder if Master even reads his own forum, because nobody with a brain can endure the low IQ garbage that gets spammed here on a daily basis without getting angry. I would estimate only 5% of the userbase here isn't retarded and a somewhat functioning adult males, the rest is degenerate low life scum.

I didn't mean flooded in the sense of that there were so many, I just meant that they came in and pushed every sane person out.

I mean, let's be honest,
does anyone with a brain really want to come here and read about some braindead moron rotting his teeth out? Or read some schizophrenic all caps nonsense (IN VIDEO GAME)? Or read about how rape should be legal and all women should be executed?
Bro, I might be incel, but I'm not retarded.
Everything on here is low effort. Most of these fucks make threads that don't even contain a single sentence and are only a reddit link, or a youtube link or whatever ... it's painful to watch as someone who isn't mentally challenged.
This isn't incels.is, this is mentally-ill-low-IQ-schizos-psychich-ward.is and administration seems to be fine with it.
I sometimes wonder if Master even reads his own forum, because nobody with a brain can endure the low IQ garbage that gets spammed here on a daily basis without getting angry. I would estimate only 5% of the userbase here isn't retarded and a somewhat functioning adult male.
That is some really awesome guy! Yeah, add to it constant fighting in which everyone takes part

That is some really awesome guy! Yeah, add to it constant fighting in which everyone takes part
Right, I didn't even mention the constant race baiting on here is through the fucking roof, and it's annoying as fuck.

2017 MOGGED

i was oneitis coper back then

Perhaps they are incels because they are "mentally-ill-low-IQ-schizos", haha.
Well yes, but rightfully so.
"mentally ill low IQ schizos" to stick with that term, are deficient men. They are broken and they therefore don't deserve a gf.
You wouldn't buy a car with a broken engine, either.
I'm a real incel, because I check every box except for height and looks and that's why im incel.
I deserve a gf because I deliver in every aspect, I can provide for a girl, care for a girl, be a normal member of society etc.
I am not deficient like these other low lifes on this forum.
My only flaw is my looks, which I cannot change and which don't make me a worse partner. Therefore it's unfair that I can't get a gf, but it's very fair that these low IQ schizos on here don't get one.

Wait so where did all the 2018 users go?

I do see see some 2018cels on here, but I wonder what happened to the vast majority of them?

Yes ... why?
Is it because the forum got flooded with lowlifes which are shitting up the forum with the same low IQ mentally ill schizo bullshit over and over and over again?
Maybe. I don't know.
Paths is good for your health

Well yes, but rightfully so.
"mentally ill low IQ schizos" to stick with that term, are deficient men. They are broken and they therefore don't deserve a gf.
You wouldn't buy a car with a broken engine, either.
I'm a real incel, because I check every box except for height and looks and that's why im incel.
I deserve a gf because I deliver in every aspect, I can provide for a girl, care for a girl, be a normal member of society etc.
I am not deficient like these other low lifes on this forum.
My only flaw is my looks, which I cannot change and which don't make me a worse partner. Therefore it's unfair that I can't get a gf, but it's very fair that these low IQ schizos on here don't get one.
No mentally ill, low IQ schizos still deserve a gf

Well, they are no longer here are they? Why did they leave, these so-called incels? Why did the userbase drop so harshly since the site's inception? They are long gone - accept it.

They got permanently banned for stupid rules.

I am attest to that. I got perm banned for my avi and postmaxing.

You’d also get perm banned if you didn’t reply with a paragraph response, or if the mods just didn’t like you