Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

(2015) Normie Coon Attacks Noodlewhores Cuz They Won't Date Him, Then Ropes

lifefuel

lifefuel

Anti-White Propagandist
★★★★★

He's still posting from beyond the grave. Said he scheduled posts for 10 years so I guess they will stop in 2025.

I never wanted to reach the conclusion that Asian Women would never take me serious, because of the color of my skin. In less than 350 days, I talked to nearly 1500 Asian Women and none of them took time out of their day to say hello. I became furious. I never agreed with violence, but I knew the only way I could overcome that sense of rejection-would start by assaulting the Women that carelessly rejected me.

img_1040.jpg

Based as fuck that he got his blog posting after death. It's a shame that it has to come to this for so many men nowadays.

Based as fuck that he got his blog posting after death. It's a shame that it has to come to this for so many men nowadays.
It is what it is; meanwhile I'm hoping Western soyciety collapses ASAP :dab::feelsdevil:

What anime does to a mofo.

his life seems good , but in relationships he is desperate

this is just it seemed like his life is going well but getting no effection from is what is lost and for that a man goes crazy

@starcrapoo @Pillow City Rev @Rice Rice Baby thoughts?

When you a nigga and try to get with whitu cocku onry women. It's over nigga.:feelsrope:

Females:

Azalea(Redheaded Castiza/White)
Natasha(White)
Christanay(Black)
Layla(Black)
Samantha(Black)
Kira(Black)
Joyniqua(Black)
Gwendolyn(White)
Sarah(#1; White)
Ocean(Black)
Kaja(White)

Jenna(14-year-old Blonde; White)
Savannah(White)
Natalie(Blonde White)
Hailee(White)
Katia/Katerina(Blonde White)
Bianca(Redheaded Castiza/White)
Alli(Light-skinned Black)
Sarah(#2; White)
Short Morena(D.D; Castiza/White)
Elise(Mulatta Girl; Mulatta)
Jennifer(Blonde White)
Mariah(White)
Roxanne(White)
Hope(White)
Calista(Blonde White Stacylite)

No. A foid from group therapy switched transportation routes to avoid me. (She lived within walking distance of me)

I'll list some:

- I encountered S.R.B as I was leaving my group therapy evaluation in 2015.

- I saw S.R.B in her eating disorder support group as I was waiting for my transportation van while at the psychiatric hospital.

- I encountered S.R.B while inpatient at the local psychiatric hospital. She was volunteering and forcefully held my tray. I responded by stepping back and waiting a few moments before gently taking the tray from her hands.

- I went to the same obscure school as one of S.R.B's former associates.

- I have the same birth month as one of S.R.B's close relatives.

Cool. I was sitting on a bench once with Mother...a Cumskin walked past me and flipped her hair towards White males.

He's not that bad looking at all for a black guy (no homo).

But even that couldn't save him because in the end, the data doesn't lie. Both white foids and noodlewhores strongly reject black men. That is not to say that there aren't any noodlewhores at all that are interested in black men, but a black guy aiming to date noodlewhores is setting himself up for a very hard time. Its gonna be very, very hard for him and he would have to look for a very long time. And even then, he will probably only get a low tier noodlewhore.

Same way how if an Asian dude only wants white foids, he is making it ultra hard for himself. Its not gonna be easy. Its gonna be extremely hard and he will have to go through tons and tons of rejection before he finds a white foid willing to give him a chance.

Last edited:
"

MY PENIS WAS A LITTLE OVER 8 INCHES. I HAD SEX WITH AN EMBARRASSING AMOUNT OF WOMEN. "​

he is not one of us.

"

MY PENIS WAS A LITTLE OVER 8 INCHES. I HAD SEX WITH AN EMBARRASSING AMOUNT OF WOMEN. "​

he is not one of us.
Oh certainly not, even if that is false, the thread title makes clear that he's a normie. But even normie men aren't far off becoming redundant

As a Black man it is far out impossible to be found attractive by any Noodlewhore. Dave Chapelle has time to write awesome jokes because his Junglegook wife would never touch him. Not even top tier Tyrone can score an Asian toilet.

Here in the Netherlands I sometimes see Asian men with Black toilets and Mulatta's , but you'll never see a Black man with an Asian toilet, physically impossible. Her vagina would develop instant vaginismus to prevent him from entering her, he wouldn't even be able to rape her.

I'm a Nigger with an Asian fetish, it's absolutely ovER for me. :cryfeels::blackpill::cryfeels::blackpill::cryfeels::blackpill:

He never had a chance. Noodles are usually pretty terrified of blacks, especially because of all the NYC incidents.

He's not that bad looking at all for a black guy (no homo).

But even that couldn't save him because in the end, the data doesn't lie. Both white foids and noodlewhores strongly reject black men. That is not to say that there aren't any noodlewhores at all that are interested in black men, but a black guy aiming to date noodlewhores is setting himself up for a very hard time. Its gonna be very, very hard for him and he would have to look for a very long time. And even then, he will probably only get a low tier noodlewhore.

Same way how if an Asian dude only wants white foids, he is making it ultra hard for himself. Its not gonna be easy. Its gonna be extremely hard and he will have to go through tons and tons of rejection before he finds a white foid willing to give him a chance.
What if he went after white foids?

What if he went after white foids?
A few liberal low to mid tier white beckies residing in the major cities will actually give tall tyrones a chance.

Other than those, its usually just the fat and/or lower class white foids in the working class communities in the outskirts of major cities.

This blackcel genuinely thinks that thai noodlewhores will be all around him once he goes to Thailand.

He talks to a bunch of thai camwhores and think its gonna be easy for black dudes over there.
I thought the same thing and when I went there found it was absolute bullshit
Thailand is probably the worst country in SEA right now
All the cunts there want is to be paid for sex

"He said all Asian girls doesn't talk to me. He can never get their phone number. I just ignore him.
I didn't say anything. And then just after next second he just hit my face."

I mean that sounds pretty legit ngl :feelshaha:

this guy is fuckin nuts I kinda love it :feelskek: