Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 2012 apocalypse: the creation of tinder and Instagram

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Once tinder and Instagram were made (unironacally by incels )
The dating market has skyrocketed in hypergamy.
Every foid of every age has now Instagram and many have tinder accounts

I have been chadfishing and loads of foids were like: " I am too lazy to swipe coz there are too many of you idiots, so here's my IG DM me there"

And it was brutal, average Becky has 10k if followers, you can't make this shit up

If she has 10k followers there are at least 100 chads who she talks to

Instagram is even worse than tinder because it doesn't limit you to a specific area

Instagram and tinder creators should be rotting in jail

As far as I’ve observed it wasn’t that bad till 2016. From then on I’ve been seeing a huge increase in mismatched couples in public with the guy dating 2-3 points down. Now couples are very rare here and foids don’t get excited when a good looking guy shows up.

As far as I’ve observed it wasn’t that bad till 2016. From then on I’ve been seeing a huge increase in mismatched couples in public with the guy dating 2-3 points down. Now couples are very rare here and foids don’t get excited when a good looking guy shows up.
2016 was better than 2012 and 2013.

Women don’t like chasing men so they don’t notice 80% of men according to “studies” but many men are deciding rejection and time wasting isn’t worth it so they not approaching women in mass.

many men are deciding rejection and time wasting isn’t worth it so they not approaching women in mass.
That’s good, probably why PUAhate came into being around 2013-14.

Definitely this — even the men who are getting women are pairing with women beneath them pointwise and usually on top of that the man is the bread winner too.

World really did end in 2012, just not the way we initially thought