Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting 2004 was the same

H

Heathcheshire

Greycel
people think it started with tinder. i was on all the sites in 2004 faceparty okcupid. never got anyway.

real world was same. tried ringing a girl told me to fuck off. girls asked me to meet up didnt show. girls asked me to join their judo club to poach customers from my club.

people think it started with tinder. i was on all the sites in 2004 faceparty okcupid. never got anyway.

real world was same. tried ringing a girl told me to fuck off. girls asked me to meet up didnt show. girls asked me to join their judo club to poach customers from my club.
jfl what? 2012 wasnt even the same. its gotten worse.

jfl what? 2012 wasnt even the same. its gotten worse.
2012 is one of the most overrated years in the last 40 years don’t understand why anyone would want to go back in time to that year.

2012 is one of the most overrated years in the last 40 years don’t understand why anyone would want to go back in time to that year.
rise of degeneracy

It was still easier way easier compared to now if you weren't really ugly

No time in history was the same compared to these shithole times

I was 2 y/o then. Over for babycels

We’re u on older BP forums who u?

I was born in 2005, shit must’ve been better back then

2016 was the best year for me personally. Maybe I'm looking at it with rose-tinted glasses, but everything went to shit once we went into the 2020s.

2004 i was out of school for years. now i rot here with retarded zoomnigers :dafuckfeels:

I was 13 in 2004 and it was not the same. I would say it went downhill in 2009 or so, a few years before tinder came out.

remember reading 90's gaming magazines.

how old are you sir 50?

No faceparty for your face.
two lads i know created profile for me. started messaging a fat girl. created my own. girl asked to meet but didnt show. it was me mates takling the piss.

Oppa gangnam style

I was born 05. Actually literally over before it began

Damn some of you are not even 20 and rotting here... sad.
I'm 22 now for example

Holy fuck ancientcel

Things weren't that bad in 2004. Not all foids were chad only, and you had a chance of looksmatching back then. Increasing foid standards fucked everything up when social media became a thing.

Back than girls would go on those sites to date. You would be rejected anyways as a truecel. Nowadays they go on there for attention and hookups.

We would never ascend thru dating apps 20 years ago. Its just that women want different things from them now

I was born 05. Actually literally over before it began