Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 200$ for Therapy Session Summarized:

CHOoseWisely123

CHOoseWisely123

Liberty or Death
★★★★★
“THINK HAPPY THOUGHTS!”

“But my environment and genetics don’t allow me to receive positive reactions and opportunities, it’s a negative feedback loop!”

“CONSUME HAPPY PRODUCTS!”

“Most of the franchises and products I was emotionally invested in betrayed their core audience to pander to people who don’t even care about the franchise and don’t even resemble me in the slightest!”

“BECOME HAPPY PERSON!”

“Every time I go outside reality slaps me in the face and puts me in my place, don’t you underst-“

“Alrighty Anon, I’m going to have to stop you right there because unfortunately the times up. Let’s meet again shall we? So let’s schedule for (insert date here).”

*walks you out the door*

“Alrighty then Pal, cya next time!”

*closes door*

“Goddamn what a boring conversation, alright who’s the next sucker again? Eh who cares I won’t even bother to remember the details of their problem anyways they still end up paying and coming back anyways.” :feelshaha:

JFL at even believing in that pseudoscience kike shit boyo

Show them pictures of real murders and dead people and which guns u prefer too keep the conversation going

JFL at even believing in that pseudoscience kike shit boyo
I don’t I’m just mocking it, I mostly went a long time ago for my Mother’s sake but the first therapist was a cringeworthy redpiller “father figure” gymaxxed and had a huge beard to hide his recessed chin.
*he reported some stuff I said years ago because they were too “problematic”*

The second therapist was legit a stereotypical bluepilled Soy redditor with the beard and glasses, legit looked like the fucking meme.

psychology is just pseudoscience bullshit

very little of it originates from truly rigorous, peer reviewed studies

aka it's just made up theories

very little of it originates from truly rigorous, peer reviewed studies

aka it's just made up theories
Yeah therapy is just for Normies who get a kick out of narcissistically giving out advice to everyone and Psychologists just throw out medicine like it’s candy to try and patch up your problem and move on to the next goyim.

Therapy never worked for you nor I.

Antipsychotics/antidepressants do work, but for the sole purpose of chemically castrating one-self (brain damage).

Therapy never worked for you nor I.

Antipsychotics/antidepressants do work, but for the sole purpose of chemically castrating one-self (brain damage).
Does it actually cause brain damage??? I’m on anti psychotics right now and I’m not sure if that’s a form of Anti Depressant. I believe it is.

Blackpill me

Does it actually cause brain damage??? I’m on anti psychotics right now and I’m not sure if that’s a form of Anti Depressant. I believe it is.

Blackpill me
Risperdal fucked me up years ago. I still have anhedonia, low-performing cognition and erectile dysfunction. The latter is now agravated due to SSRI withdrawal one month later.

Risperdal fucked me up years ago. I still have anhedonia, low-performing cognition and erectile dysfunction. The latter is now agravated due to SSRI withdrawal one month later.
Holy FUCK man, I’m so sorry to hear that, I unironically consider you a casualty in this war of attrition against Men.

I kneel

I quit taking my meds and quit my job and I’m depressed but I’ve been enjoying video games so fucking much lately and society is so shit I don’t even feel like contributing towards it but I know I have to hop back on the jew pills to make money so I can one day buy some land in a rural area and chill out.

Holy FUCK man, I’m so sorry to hear that, I unironically consider you a casualty in this war of attrition against Men.

I kneel

I quit taking my meds and quit my job and I’m depressed but I’ve been enjoying video games so fucking much lately and society is so shit I don’t even feel like contributing towards it but I know I have to hop back on the jew pills to make money so I can one day buy some land in a rural area and chill out.
I have nothing to live for. Everything seems monotone in this day and age. Nothing lost of value. I'm surprised people still "find" different meanings for life.

I have nothing to live for. Everything seems monotone in this day and age. Nothing lost of value. I'm surprised people still "find" different meanings for life.
This country isn’t even America anymore tbh, it should be named something else.

Weimar America implies we will have some sort of revolution in the future.

America is so weak I don’t think anything will happen, at most a few clashes and skirmishes between groups but nothing objective. Just total chaos.

I wish I could still enjoy vidya. My brain tells me it's just moving a bunch of 1s and 0s around on a computer

I wish I could still enjoy vidya. My brain tells me it's just moving a bunch of 1s and 0s around on a computer
Damn, I used to somewhat think in terms of that but I had a renaissance of enjoyment in gaming and somehow became immersed in the gameplay. It’s a nice escape.