Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious 20+ truecels, how do you think your parents feel about you being an KHHHV at your age?

any of you guys get the thing where your dad forces some super cringe convos to try and figure out if you're gay

shit like 'a hot babe like that, some champagne.....it's all you need, right son?????'

literally trying to figure out if you're a homo because back in 1973 you had to be if you werent fucking some girl

Fortunately no. My dad probably knows how impossible it is to get a gf because he was a colossal stemmaxxing loser himself

My parents wouldnt reproduce today tbh, but instead of accepting their fate as dead branches they wanted kids desperately

From overhearing my mom talking to my younger sister basically my dads family asked my moms family if shed marry him if he proposed and because she was in her late 20s and desperate for kids she agreed; They never even fucking dated LMAO, not a single date

My mom and sisters though cornered me alone while eating and tried asking me if Im gay one or two times, its fucking brutal, Im not a fucking fag I just cant get a gf, but I cant admit to wanting a gf because that would make me pathetic that I want one but cant get one

i don't think they care. both of my parents think relationships are bad and foids aren't worth the trouble and they'll ruin my life

When my mom was still around she was disappointed that i was home all the time and never brought any foid home with me. She’d always compare my non existent social and sex life with the life she had when she was my age. Also she’d say that my uncles always had foids with them and she wondered where i went wrong. I mean for starters the problem is my face

When my mom was still around she was disappointed that i was home all the time and never brought any foid home with me. She’d always compare my non existent social and sex life with the life she had when she was my age. Also she’d say that my uncles always had foids with them and she wondered where i went wrong. I mean for starters the problem is my face

In my teens my family had some financial issues and we lived in a small apartment, so not like I couldve brought a girl home to fuck her anyway

I also had no car, so living in the burbs I was always stuck at home

Now I have a car and my own place but no social skills, I could pick girls up and bring them to my apartment to fuck anytime but I really cant because I lack that skill

Now I have a car and my own place but no social skills, I could pick girls up and bring them to my apartment to fuck anytime but I really cant because I lack that skill
Im in the same position minus the car. All i can do around foids is sperg out because my social skills are pretty much in the negatives at this point and i get called things like weirdo and creep

My parents are crazy Christians who think I'm holding out for an arranged marriage with some whore from my church.
Aren't you egyptian?
Every arab and turk I know fully indulged in drugs, alcohol and premarital sex and yet larped as devout muslims because they didn't eat pork. The only guy i knew who didn't do those things was a 120kg morbidly obese incel with speech issues who i believe offed himself (officially he "disappeared" and is missing :feelscry:)

I've somewhat seen this happen in my own family too. Don't get me wrong, not all my cousins & brothers are like this, since I have a MASSIVE extended family, but some of them did engage in smoking, missing their prayers, and usury. Not sure about alchol or fornication though. If they did have pre-marital sex, I doubt I'd know anyways.
Im in the same position minus the car. All i can do around foids is sperg out because my social skills are pretty much in the negatives at this point and i get called things like weirdo and creep
What do you mean by sperg out? Whenevr I talk to foids, the few times I have, I either let them carry the conversation or I just dont talk

Last edited:
They don’t fucking care

it's awkward as fuck and I avoid the subject, it's already obvious they can't do anything to help me and it's too late for that anyway, finding out exactly how little I've done with women is not going to "spur them into action" now

Back when I was in highschool ask.fm used to be popular (its just like a website where you can anonymously ask people questions)

Obviously every girl in my school had it and guys would just spam them sex related questions lmao

Years later while stalkermaxxing for my spreadsheet I dug up a bunch of girls profiles which are abandoned now but for some reason still up

Most girls at my HS lost it at 16 or 17 at house parties or in their boyfriends car, I specifically remember this one girl that I really liked answering that she lost it at 17 during a summer break fieldtrip with her bf

Safe to say I never had a chance

Fortunately no. My dad probably knows how impossible it is to get a gf because he was a colossal stemmaxxing loser himself

My parents wouldnt reproduce today tbh, but instead of accepting their fate as dead branches they wanted kids desperately

From overhearing my mom talking to my younger sister basically my dads family asked my moms family if shed marry him if he proposed and because she was in her late 20s and desperate for kids she agreed; They never even fucking dated LMAO, not a single date

My mom and sisters though cornered me alone while eating and tried asking me if Im gay one or two times, its fucking brutal, Im not a fucking fag I just cant get a gf, but I cant admit to wanting a gf because that would make me pathetic that I want one but cant get one
yeah, i don't doubt there were a bunch of cases like that back then
mine got along pretty well but basically met by pure chance at a neighborhood dance where everyone was invited
guess what doesn't happen anymore these days? that's right, neighborhood dances

Basically they're embarassed to have me as their son

Why? In what circumstances?
I made her waste thousands of dollars on education when I dropped out, all her other kids moved on with great jobs and shit and I keep failing and minimum waging and barely being able to survive

ill answer in a few years

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back