Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

2 women sentenced to life for murdering an Incel just cos they felt like killing someone

platypus

platypus

Recruit
I wonder why they picked the incel???

Framecels beware!

_100147273_7533718-3x2-940x627.jpg

Their first and only victim was Aaron Pajich, 18, a slightly-built and trusting computer game enthusiast with Asperger's syndrome who thought he was among friends when he was murdered inside the women's Perth house on 13 June, 2016.

Mr Pajich thought he'd be swapping computer games with Lenon's son as he walked towards the house, which had a sign reading "Elm Street" on the gate.
The court heard that once inside, Lilley jumped Mr Pajich from behind and tried to garrotte him but the garrotte snapped.

Then, Lenon pinned the 51kg (112lb) teenager on the floor as Lilley stabbed him three times - twice in the neck and once in the chest.

I wonder why they picked the incel???

Framecels beware!

_100147273_7533718-3x2-940x627.jpg

Their first and only victim was Aaron Pajich, 18, a slightly-built and trusting computer game enthusiast with Asperger's syndrome who thought he was among friends when he was murdered inside the women's Perth house on 13 June, 2016.

Mr Pajich thought he'd be swapping computer games with Lenon's son as he walked towards the house, which had a sign reading "Elm Street" on the gate.
The court heard that once inside, Lilley jumped Mr Pajich from behind and tried to garrotte him but the garrotte snapped.

Then, Lenon pinned the 51kg (112lb) teenager on the floor as Lilley stabbed him three times - twice in the neck and once in the chest.

guarantee that the girls will either get parole or treated fairly in prison
i guess normie hate for incels knows no bounds

Kek, proof that we are the first target when normies snap.

Does Australia have the death sentence?

They should be tortured, flayed alive, their hearts ripped out while alive, burned, raped daily by the ugliest incel there is in jail, etc. Now they'll just get the standard whiteknight treatment while in jail.

Females are monsters without mercy.

In any Western European country both femoids would've gotten 5 years at max.

nintchdbpict000377136921.jpg

"Lilley said she wanted to kill someone before she turned 25, and once she had ticked off murder from her "bucket list" she was so "full of herself and euphoric" that she could not help boasting to a work colleague, prosecutor James McTaggart told the court during a four-week trial last year."

True ERfuel right there.

Her accomplice:

nintchdbpict000377136920.jpg

112lbs at 18. tbh tbh

"Lilley said she wanted to kill someone before she turned 25, and once she had ticked off murder from her "bucket list" she was so "full of herself and euphoric" that she could not help boasting to a work colleague, prosecutor James McTaggart told the court during a four-week trial last year."

True ERfuel right there.

Her accomplice:

She could have sat on him. Killed him much easier.

I'm assuming she's the one who pinned him down? The accomplice?

>ugly
>underweight
>diagnosed Asperger's
>PC gamer
>physically weak

This guy was practically a living incel stereotype...and that's just going by what little was reported about him.

Ugly women hate us more than pretty ones.

True ERfuel right there.

Her accomplice:

Holy shit I want to butcher those ugly cows. Yeah I'm a truecel and don't get to call others ugly but their personality is the worst so I have every right to. Fuuuuugg. I'm going to bully every landwhale now.

Good looking women are always nicer than ugly women. It's funny.

A woman's worth is measured in her ability to sexually attract Chad. Ugly women do not measure up and they know it. This makes them incredibly bitter and twisted. An ugly woman actually despises her looksmatch and cannot help taking out her frustrations on normie/incel men.

"B-b-but females don't want you dead" -cucktears.

Disgusting creatures.

He doesn't actually look that bad, what the fuck?

Fucking trashes, Cucktears will defend them, fuck them!

These landwhales should be slaughtered, poor guy though he was getting some games rip.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back