Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is being able to cook an incel trait for guys?

I really enjoyed the way Hannibal Lecter was cooking in the tv show, so I wanted to imitate him in order to cope with cooking.
cd68a279b8ba9db6de75d0ebd00ae01078c8fc92.gifv

it's necessity for me so no, being the only person in my home right now who could cook; mother's dead since long and father's cooking is absolutely horrible so i have to do it for survival

I don't get why people see cooking as female only trait as most chefs and restaurant owners are male and internationally known chefs such as Gordon Ramsey or Jamie Oliver are also male

No not an incel trait. It's a survival skill. If you spend all of your life alone, who the fuck else is going to cook for you?

Yes, I just noticed it myself while I was typing it... :feelsrope:

No. Incels have poor hand eye coordination

not really if ur cooking for urself

The ability to cook isn't an incel trait, but not having a toilet in your house cooking for you is one, although with cohabitation becoming rarer and rarer, even that isn't much of an incel trait anymore.

In the end, there's only one real incel trait: you're an honest man who answers to the "Are you a sexhaver?" question with "No, i get zero pussy" or you're a dishonest man who answers it with "Yes but i am under-pussied"/"Yes i am over-pussied, can't complain".

Personally, I want to learn how to cook in the coming years. The men who can cook are an inspiration to me.

If it can't be boiled, seared, or baked, it's too much for my simple life. And girls won't be "icked" by your cooking ability so long as you make steak not cake.

The ability to cook isn't an incel trait, but not having a toilet in your house cooking for you is one
Yeah that was kind of the point I was making in this thread that I think most others missed, but basically when a guy has no license, no job, no friends etc. but he is just randomly good at cooking kind of like me then it is kind of an incel trait, and at first you would think being good at cooking would come with the other stuff like having friends and stuff but really what happens is that you have no foid to cook for you, and you don't go out so you have to cook food at home so you eventually become good at it.