Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is being able to cook an incel trait for guys?

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★
So I thought about something.

My mother proudly proclaimed to her friend today that I can cook.

However I think this is kind of an incel trait, chad does not need to know how to cook since he can just get foids to cook for him, he also isnt trapped inside all day, but neetcels spend alot of time at home and naturally some of that will be in the kitchen for me.

It made me think of 2 of my cousins from my aunt. I started to wonder if these guys were also incels like me.

One of my cousins is giga non NT, he never came interstate to visit me once so I barely know him, my aunt also had him with another guy and then remarried.

The other cousin is also a bit non NT I think and he is said to be a good cook, it got me thinking maybe my cousin is like me and an incel and we should connect and be friends somehow, last time I saw him was several years ago and he was not interested in me and was just on his phone, I feel like he is an incel like me but idk and I have no way to directly contact him.

Absolutely not. Maybe a little effeminate depending on your perspective, but not "incel." And "Chad doesn't need to" is no logic to base determinations on whether a thing is incel or not. Maybe Chad doesn't need to wipe his ass. Is it now incel to lift a finger at all because "Oh, people love Chad, they'll do everything for Chad?"

It's a Malewife trait :owo:

Maybe a little effeminate depending on your perspective
I don't really see cooking as femine at all personally.

I think it can be an incel trait combined with other signs, if you are non NT and NEET yet a good cook, kind of seems like an incel sign to me I have not noticed before.

I don't get why people see cooking as female only trait as most chefs and restaurant owners are male and internationally known chefs such as Gordon Ramsey or Jamie Oliver are also male

I could see how baking is but that's a far stretch.

But yeah, most guys i know aren't able to cook properly. Why would they have to ? They are busy meeting with their friends or their girlfriends. We incels have nothing to after school/work, so we learn to cook as we have nothing else to do and its a crucial skill to have because most of us will die alone

I don't get why people see cooking as female only trait as most chefs and restaurant owners are male and internationally known chefs such as Gordon Ramsey or Jamie Oliver are also male
I personally don't, I think its usually men that can't cook that would think something like this.
I could see how baking is but that's a far stretch.
I think combined with other signs you could identify an incel and it can be an actual incel trait.

I mean for me I am unemployed no license no friends no job etc. yet I can cook decent food? I have no one to cook for though except my family JFL.
But yeah, most guys i know aren't able to cook properly. Why would they have to ? They are busy meeting with their friends or their girlfriends. We incels have nothing to after school/work, so we learn to cook as we have nothing else to do and its a crucial skill to have because most of us will die alone
Yeah exactly, normalfags eat out and shit yet I don't eat out since I don't get out lol

Mom cooks for me, and she won't teach me how to do it. Odd.

Mom cooks for me, and she won't teach me how to do it. Odd.
Thats a shame I learnt through my mother, my grandmother was the same with my mother though, my grandmother thought my mother was a retard which she kind of was to be fair but it was no excuse my grandmother was a horrible woman and I blame her for my inceldom.

Cooking is an essential trait if you want to be healthy and not fat.

That's business, which is male dominated. Cooking is a domestic skill, and domestic things were women's work until men took them and made businesses out of them.

Ok dream came true and you live in apocalyptic world. How are you supposed to get food? Go to restaurant?

My cooking skills are... normal. I can fry some stuff, combine some stuff, whatever.

There is not really a lot you can cook when you are poor lmao. But it saves money if you can do it.

Being able to cook an incel?

No eating is based I just rather have a cute foid cooking for me

In my experience, the best teachers are men and so are the best hospital nurses.
Women are less skilled than men in women-dominated industries.

Maybe in the past it was since traditional gender roles were the norm but I don't think that's the case anymore.

Tbh if I somehow managed to find a partner I would never allow her to cook or clean for me. And I'd never move in with her either. Even if you as the man did the majority of housework she would still complain about it somehow.

If you'd allow her to cook for you she'd just think you're a manchild and later use it as ammunition and gossip to her friends about it.

No, but eating raw meat is often an incel trait. I know plenty of youtubers and instagramers who eats raw meat and some of them are incel in terms of looks, some of them are also autistic. It's also probably harder to get a GF if you eat raw meat. I will still continue eating it though.

No, but eating raw meat is often an incel trait
That would give foids the ick unless you are some viking beast looking chad.

Sounds based though, I barely ate meat as a child and was fed mostly a low calorie diet of fruits and vegetables, which is probably why I am a framelet manlet.

No because western foids these days refuse to cook anyway. Happened with my chad cousin, his gf was too lazy to cook and only ever put fast food on the table. My cousin was having to step up to do a lot of shit because his gf refused to do anything

Last edited:
I think it's something normal at this point

Yes it’s a feminine hobby

No, I dont think most zoomers know how to cook tbh. Its just kind of a good but not widespread skill to have.

I think acquiring culinary skills can be achieved through multiple routes or by way of differing influences but one trajectory would be that which you have very presciently identified as being an incel necessarily entails a greater degree of self reliance in all things. I personally have attained considerable culinary aptitude because I have been a gymcel for almost 25 years and as such, I need to rely upon myself to prepare meals that are optimized for muscle gain in furtherance of my goals of being able to physically annihilate any normies I encounter in hand to hand combat.

Knowing how to cook has nothing to do with being an incel trait or not imo

Don't look at it that way cooking is an essential skill but I need to get my skills up before relying on anyone else.

Cooking is easy as fuçk with Youtube. Only the mentally disabled can’t do so now. If I have to make myself a meal, I will.

imo NOT cooking sounds like an effeminate trait because it's a sign of dependence. just learn to cook it's not hard

Only things i can cook are eggs sausages and pasta, so no

Cooking isn't a trait, it's a skill.

Cooking isn't a trait, it's a skill.
I think most kind of misunderstood the point of the thread.

I think my cousin could be incel, he has stuff like unkempt hair doesnt get outside never seen him with a foid bit antisocial yet he is an excellent cook, I think because he just stays inside his house all the time so not much else to do I guess and the kitchen is right there.

I think most kind of misunderstood the point of the thread.

I think my cousin could be incel, he has stuff like unkempt hair doesnt get outside never seen him with a foid bit antisocial yet he is an excellent cook, I think because he just stays inside his house all the time so not much else to do I guess and the kitchen is right there.

Being a homebody/ shut-in is mostly an incel trait. Cooking isn't.

Being a homebody/ shut-in is mostly an incel trait. Cooking isn't.
It kind of ties in with each other thouh since the kitchen is in your house and you can't eat out as much like normies since you don't go out.

Not at all imo.

The reason I like cooking is so I could make food exactly the way I like it.

Somewhat, yes. The most masculine guys (in a physical and mental sense) i've known irl did not know or care about how to cook. They knew how to fry an egg or grill some meat but that was the extent of their interest in it. Now, these dudes were not all chads but they all got laid regularly and had other things on their mind than which wine to use when sauteing a duck breast.

I wouldn't call it an incel trait but it's definitely something naturally dominant alpha type of men don't really care for unless it's their profession. Even then, they are only getting good at it to make money and gain status (mog others).

Many normies on the other hand cope by spending hundreds if not thousands of dollars on expensive kitchen knives and lots of them are annoying know it all hobby chefs that sperg out about their knowledge on cuisine and cooking techniques.

Somewhat, yes. The most masculine guys (in a physical and mental sense) i've known irl did not know or care about how to cook. They knew how to fry an egg or grill some meat but that was the extent of their interest in it. Now, these dudes were not all chads but they all got laid regularly and had other things on their mind than which wine to use when sauteing a duck breast.

I wouldn't call it an incel trait but it's definitely something naturally dominant alpha type of men don't really care for unless it's their profession. Even then, they are only getting good at it to make money and gain status (mog others).

Many normies on the other hand cope by spending hundreds if not thousands of dollars on expensive kitchen knives and lots of them are annoying know it all hobby chefs that sperg out about their knowledge on cuisine and cooking techniques.
Thank you for your response, unfortunately due to my wording I think most others misunderstood the point of my post unlike you.

I think you make great points, men that get laid cooking less and stuff, I think it can become an acquired skill by proximity for NEETs since the kitchen is right there just a couple steps away whereas normies are always out with friends and too busy I stayed at with my mother who cooks.