Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity 2 underage foids CARJACK Uber driver

Here is another video of a these colored subhumans pulling similar crap to this. "I AM JUST A TEEN I DIND DU NOTHIN" comes out of the chimps mouth.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3aLgCEIEAU

I watched the vid dude and holy shit. The way those 4 pop out like a clown car...Is there anymore vids on this incident? Really ragefuel when shit like this happens because you know they won't be charged. JFL.

These subhuman whores deserve raped and torture and then a prompt execution.

I have an asian friend and he said he aint falling for the "white supremacy" asian crimes. He know it is mostly niggers pulling that shit.
Niggers are way more racist and xenophobic than whites. Look at how they treat decent black guys! They ostracize them, call them uncle tom, and even harass them. Niggers are at the bottom cuz they want to be at the bottom.
The Jew media is trying to keep ethnics from fighting among themselves and use the white scapegoat.
Yup. And most whites fall for this trap. I hate the fact that minorities think that white people are the bogyman.

I watched the vid dude and holy shit. The way those 4 pop out like a clown car...Is there anymore vids on this incident? Really ragefuel when shit like this happens because you know they won't be charged. JFL.
Yo, where in the video do they say "I dindu noffin!"? I watched the whole thing, but I either missed it or couldn't understand them.

Yo, where in the video do they say "I dindu noffin!"? I watched the whole thing, but I either missed it or couldn't understand them.
at the ver yend, where the cop car parks and its just that freeze frame but the cops mic is still on. Very very end

I wonder what happened with this. DC is such a shithole. People lament how cabbies, even black ones, used to negatively stereotype poor black riders but even shit like this is happening with Uber.