Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity 2 underage foids CARJACK Uber driver

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-

View: https://twitter.com/netluxe/status/1376125044770828288?s=21

WASHINGTON, DC.

Mohammad Anwar was murdered by a 13 and 15 year old while working for Uber Eats. Both of the foids in question were African American.

look at how after the crash the foids run IMMEDIATELY to the soldiers, as if they weren’t the fucking cause of it. that’s the real ragefuel out of anything else, playing victim despite them CAUSING IT.

Of course the media is labeling it an accident and throwing the story under the rug because the perpetrator wasn’t white. It was done by the most “marginalized”(ironically privileged) community which is black foids (“marginalized” race+“Marginalized” gender halo)
34027A20 9938 4B79 8E55 D66045E71A42

more proof women are literal apes, HOWEVER, this event was against someone who was working for Uber eats, which is an NWO job. Just like Amazon or whatever the fuck, Uber eats is made to reinforce and normalize the idea of ((((corona)))) lockdown. So atleast they didn’t get someone anti NWO. They just got some NPC worker drone.

being underage, female AND a minority I doubt they will experience any sort of jail time, punishment etc.

BONUS LOLFUEL: AFTER THE CRASH YOU HEAR THE FOID IN THE ORANGE GO “BUT MY PHONE WAS IN THERE” as the fucking guy is laying dead on the pavement. JFL. She killed a guy and first thought is her phone.

Last edited:
Sheboons are fucking crazy

What the fuck is even going on.

Sheboons are fucking crazy
They get a lot of leeway legally. ESPECIALLY underage ones. If the guy fought back just a bit more he would be seen as the bad guy by the media

Prepare for the slap on the wrist and go home punishment for them.

no one helped the curry

Prepare for the slap on the wrist and go home punishment for them.
Look kween, we understand Black Lives Matter and to respect black women. And being a literal toddler (underage) you have no accountability what so ever
200.gif

Both of the foids in question were African American
Of course they are. I reckon if they were white the media wouldn't shut up about racism. Worse yet, imagine if they were white and the driver was Black -- the riots would be back on the scene. The Atlanta guy wasn't even a racist, yet, the media was so quick to label the whole thing as "hate crime" against Asians. Why isn't this a hate crime against Arabs (or whatever the fuck he was)? We're beyond fucked tbh. This race crap will keep going on indefinitely until a civil war breaks out.

@RREEEEEEEEE aren't those the same nigger foids you posted about?

Last edited:
It's over for paki ubereats wagecucks

1. Guy allows himself to get carjacked by two underage sheboons, turbocuck weakling
2. Army on the streets and doing nothing to stop this
3. These whores running to the law while just killing a man

Fuck these subhumans. I swear if nigger women had the body size of nigger men their crime rates would be 5 times higher because women are fucking psychotic cunts.

These whores are 13 and 15 black + female that means they won't serve more than 5 years if they will even go to jail

>be Pakistani immigrant
>come to america
>america is great
>get an Ubereats job
>2 underage black women enter my car, not racist so whatever, but they try stealing my car.
>they successfully step on the gas, almost get wiped out on the lamp post
>car flips, fly out
>everything going black
>see soldiers in camo
>none are coming to help, only sitting around surrounding the black girls
>hear it
>”BUT MAH PHONE WAS IN DERE OH MAH GAWT OH MY GAWT MY PHONE OH MAH GAWT”
>die

Last edited:
It's really sad to wagecuck your entire life in a dead end job only to get killed by sheboons who will probably (definitely?) get off scot-free.

Most white mass shooters that get dragged through the media like the most evil people ever have shown remorse for killing their victims. Yet these whores and countless other sheboons have showed 0 empathy and no one ever calls their group evil

1. Guy allows himself to get carjacked by two underage sheboons, turbocuck weakling
Not everyone is some strongman. That doesn't mean they deserve to be assaulted and gotten the best of.
The army are on the streets to protect politicians in DC.
They can get away with whatever. It's not even a joke that a woman can already claim abuse and get away with a drastically reduced jail sentence for killing a man @Mainländer

Last edited:
Most white mass shooters that get dragged through the media like the most evil people ever have shown remorse for killing their victims. Yet these whores and countless other sheboons have showed 0 empathy and no one ever calls their group evil
They even called Elliot Rodger an alt-right shooter. JFL. The media is completely retarded, I don't know why anyone would believe the crap they shill.
They can get away with whatever. It's not even a joke that a woman can already claim abuse and get away with a drastically reduced jail sentence for killing a man @Mainländer
They are Black and female, and UNDERAGE. The entire thing will probably be labeled as an accident and both girls will get off scot-free.

Most white people period that get dragged through the media are shown as the most evil people. Because this false “racism” trope is that prevalent now. Calling someone a racist now is like calling someone a witch in the Vatican City 1000 years ago.

But REAL crime isn’t covered. One white guy kills one person once: racist, gun control white supremacy. 35 people shot dead in Chicago: business as usual.

Every single publicized “mass shooting” is DWARFED by the amount of real mass shootings in the big cities done primarily by African Americans and Hispanics.

Fuck these subhumans. I swear if nigger women had the body size of nigger men their crime rates would be 5 times higher because women are fucking psychotic cunts.

These whores are 13 and 15 black + female that means they won't serve more than 5 years if they will even go to jail
>be Pakistani immigrant
>come to america
>america is great
>get an Ubereats job
>2 underage black women enter my car, not racist so whatever, but they try stealing my car.
>car flips, fly out
>everything going black
>see soldiers in camo
>hear it
>die

sick fuckin world

>be Pakistani immigrant
>come to america
>america is great
>get an Ubereats job
>car flips, fly out
>everything going black
>see soldiers in camo
>hear it
>die
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

His life was worth nothing lol, just another human drone working to pay bills.

the system will work as usual

it truly is over, niggers won't even let you wagecuck in peace nowadays, they have to deliberately try to kill you then complain about muh rights

His life was worth nothing lol, just another human drone working to pay bills.
@tehgymcel420
the system will work as usual
no one helped the curry
Because no one gives a shit. People are more caught up in talking about race or trying to make this into another culture wars issue. That's all the concern about this is. It's fake sympathy. @RREEEEEEEEE

BONUS LOLFUEL: AFTER THE CRASH YOU HEAR THE FOID IN THE ORANGE GO “BUT MY PHONE WAS IN THERE” as the fucking guy is laying dead on the pavement. JFL. She killed a guy and first thought is her phone.
@Gymcelled

#Currylivesmatter protests when?

Because no one gives a shit. People are more caught up in talking about race or trying to make this into another culture wars issue. That's all the concern about this is. It's fake sympathy. @RREEEEEEEEE
Yeah, this is why I despise white liberals. They are protecting one race (blacks) even while the same race is responsible for murdering brown people. Now if it was a white person killing a black person the media would be all over it, worldwide condemnations, etc. Fuck people.

the empathetic gender (for chad)

Yeah, this is why I despise white liberals. They are protecting one race (blacks) even while the same race is responsible for murdering brown people. Now if it was a white person killing a black person the media would be all over it, worldwide condemnations, etc. Fuck people.
These same white liberals look to ethnics to prop up their failed multiculturalism experiment and only care about ethnic countries as far as the food, exotic culture and women. They only use ethnic guys as props to beat white conservatives and their political enemies with. Remember they are eager and depending on ethnic guys to come to western countries like the US to keep "fresh blood" coming into the system to rejuvenate the workforce and pay into social safety nets.

Ethnic guys wanting to move to western countries need to know this.

Sheboons are the most dangerous

These same white liberals look to ethnics to prop up their failed multiculturalism experiment and only care about ethnic countries as far as the food, exotic culture and women. They only use ethnic guys as props to beat white conservatives and their political enemies with. Remember they are eager and depending on ethnic guys to come to western countries like the US to keep "fresh blood" coming into the system to rejuvenate the workforce and pay into social safety nets.

Ethnic guys wanting to move to western countries need to know this.
It's thanks to the UberEats case and the Walthamstow case that I have learned how white liberals are truly evil. I disliked them before because they would always try to enforce their beliefs on others or try to "socially kill" those who disagree with them by "canceling" them. It is their way of ostracizing others. I prefer white conservatives because even though they don't like me, at least they don't try to change me, unlike white liberals do. I'd rather join an alliance with white conservatives because we have the same conservative beliefs. Fuck white liberals.

niggers being niggers

It's thanks to the UberEats case and the Walthamstow case that I have learned how white liberals are truly evil. I disliked them before because they would always try to enforce their beliefs on others or try to "socially kill" those who disagree with them by "canceling" them. It is their way of ostracizing others. I prefer white conservatives because even though they don't like me, at least they don't try to change me, unlike white liberals do. I'd rather join an alliance with white conservatives because we have the same conservative beliefs. Fuck white liberals.
This is what sites for white liberals are more interested in pointing out btw: https://fstdt.com/V.4HCL46WBYXF#comments

They don't give a shit about the guy that was killed and are only looking for opportunities to dunk on the opposition.

Last edited:
Public execution when?

Proof Figrews are pure evil.
Wagies out there dying while NEET is comfy. :feelscomfy:

This should be a lesson to any Man wage cucking. You are nothing to the system and a Figger can kill you and shit on your corpse and get away with it.

Last edited:
There are a bunch of national guard and what looks like a policeman of some kind at the end of the video and no one renders first aid to the victim. No one checks his airway or breathing, puts him in the recovery position or does CPR. He may well have been alive and died while he lay there and no one did fuck all. This really is messed up.

I have a lot of experience with Pakistani's and sheboons. I don't like Pakistanis but occasionally you do meet a few who are OK. It's like 1 or 2 out of every 100 in my experience. Most are highly inbred and sexual predators and also have no hygiene.

Sheboons are the WORST people I have ever dealt with. They defy categorisation or understanding because they are literally crazy and will fly off the handle at the slightest thing. Their behaviour is not at all understandable. When I was in school I had fist fights with 3 hood rat sheboons over the space of 3 years.

There are a bunch of national guard and what looks like a policeman of some kind at the end of the video and no one renders first aid to the victim. No one checks his airway or breathing, puts him in the recovery position or does CPR.
The National Guard is in DC to protect politicians after the Jan 6 "insurrection" not victims of crime.

The National Guard is in DC to protect politicians after the Jan 6 "insurrection" not victims of crime.
Can you imagine if any of these people were in combat and someone was shot and had a catastrophic bleed and there is screaming, commotion and weapons firing? If I was sleepy Joe I wouldn't be very reassured by their presence. :feelshaha:

It’s racist to report this. Delete it immediately. As a society we need to sweep black crime under the rug to defeat the white supremacists because diversity is our strength. Do your part in diversity damage control, bigot.

Definitely posted by a liberal cumskin, who cares about those faggots anyway? JFL.
The memes literally write themselves specifically with what @SchrodingersDick was saying.

The memes literally write themselves specifically with what @SchrodingersDick was saying.
There were based white people saying that on Twitter as well and the liberal cumskins would get mad at them for "being sarcastic."

The guy is a grandparent, but clearly he did not want any trouble. Not much time to think in situations like that. He just did not want his car stolen, he was not thinking "this could get worse". Also can't hurt the golden goose of "oppression".

It's really sad to wagecuck your entire life in a dead end job only to get killed by sheboons who will probably (definitely?) get off scot-free.
Yes, that is why discrimination laws are bullshit. Business should have the right to not deliver to certain areas or have extra measures in ghetto places. Its niggers that do this to themselves, people have the right to not get shot while wage slaving or get mugged because some nigger want to play the knock out game.

Here is another video of a these colored subhumans pulling similar crap to this. "I AM JUST A TEEN I DIND DU NOTHIN" comes out of the chimps mouth.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3aLgCEIEAU

I have an asian friend and he said he aint falling for the "white supremacy" asian crimes. He know it is mostly niggers pulling that shit. Other ethnics universally hate niggers and are willing to protect their communities. The Jew media is trying to keep ethnics from fighting among themselves and use the white scapegoat.

I want to post an example of this ethnic pandering. See this collaboration between useless nig Snoop Dog and some famous mexican band that came out just as the BLM riots in LA were happening. Clearly it is a just propaganda to cool relationships between blacks and latinos because it turns violent and blacks are out numbered in LA.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nNOtEnRuIc

The guy is a grandparent, but clearly he did not want any trouble. Not much time to think in situations like that. He just did not want his car stolen, he was not thinking "this could get worse". Also can't hurt the golden goose of "oppression".

Yes, that is why discrimination laws are bullshit. Business should have the right to not deliver to certain areas or have extra measures in ghetto places. Its niggers that do this to themselves, people have the right to not get shot while wage slaving or get mugged because some nigger want to play the knock out game.

Here is another video of a these colored subhumans pulling similar crap to this. "I AM JUST A TEEN I DIND DU NOTHIN" comes out of the chimps mouth.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3aLgCEIEAU

I have an asian friend and he said he aint falling for the "white supremacy" asian crimes. He know it is mostly niggers pulling that shit. Other ethnics universally hate niggers and are willing to protect their communities. The Jew media is trying to keep ethnics from fighting among themselves and use the white scapegoat.

I want to post an example of this ethnic pandering. See this collaboration between useless nig Snoop Dog and some famous mexican band that came out just as the BLM riots in LA were happening. Clearly it is a just propaganda to cool relationships between blacks and latinos because it turns violent and blacks are out numbered in LA.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nNOtEnRuIc

Galaxy IQ post right here, man

more proof women are literal apes
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
Saddest part is I doubt that the murderers will get any substantial punishment.
If it was a male, they would be calling for life.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back